Thanks Mike at Doller Offshore Marine

Notices

Thanks Mike at Doller Offshore Marine

Old 06-02-2002, 09:17 PM
GOT MERC?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Hey Chris,
I would appreciate the chance if the time comes around when you need something major for your ride! My pricing structure is based on a certian percentage over my cost. I cannot sell below that percentage or the higher ups get cranky! I will not sell something below that percentage just to steal it from another competitor.

Last edited by Goodfella; 06-02-2002 at 09:20 PM.
Old 06-02-2002, 09:34 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

I like MIKE !

Always sends over the correct parts, never shorts anything, and usually out thinks our parts man and reminds him of things he will need to finish a job. Everyone can feel at ease doing business with such a fine upstanding businessman.

Further the fact that MINDY does a real good job of ensuring there selection of parts and availability. Good people over at DOLLAR. and a snap
Old 06-02-2002, 09:43 PM
cast

Thumbs down BO WHO

there is more than one dealer out there if you do not like one try anther dealer mark at bam marine is a good dealer or you can call us thanks PS have fun boating. JAY CASTALINE big bad motors
Attached Thumbnails Thanks Mike at Doller Offshore Marine-mvc-005s.jpg  

Last edited by cast; 06-02-2002 at 09:56 PM.

Old 06-03-2002, 09:20 AM
Doller Offshore

Default Thanks

It is always nice to get an atta-boy! (or Girl as the case may be...)
Thank you for taking to time to give us feedback, I appreciate knowing what is right and wrong with our service.
This is a small industry, and we all do the best job we can.
I will certainly look into the issues brought up here, and will find out exactly what happened, and try to make matters right!
Thanks again, Mindi Doller

Old 06-03-2002, 10:15 AM
Registered

I'VE SPENT THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS WITH MIKE OVER THE PAST 7 YEARS. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE ADVICE AND THE SERVICE HE HAS OFFERED ME . THANKS JOHN G BIGOAKSOFFSHORE.COM P2-32
Old 06-04-2002, 07:52 AM
Registered

I feel the need to weigh in on this one......I have done business with Doller offshore in the past as well.......on numerous occasions.....I probably will not do business with them in the future however because of Mike and his attitude......He made a mistake but was not man enough to admit it........so be it....
Old 06-04-2002, 08:26 AM
GOT MERC?

Cool

In everyday life there are always conflicts and situations to deal with, and in these issues there will always be two sides of the story. People have there own views and beliefs and they are intitled to them. I will not subject myself to dealing with people
that do not treat me with respect and also look down on me. I
put my pants on one leg at a time just like anyone else.

Last edited by Goodfella; 06-04-2002 at 08:28 AM.
Old 06-04-2002, 08:37 AM
Registered

Thumbs down

That is very true.....there are always at least two sides to every story......and everyone makes mistakes, myself included.....however the difference is......when I make one, and it is painfully obvious......I live up to it.........and apologize if necessary.......it could be that people would respect you for it and not look down on you for being man enough to admit it.....however sometimes ones ego gets in the way and one makes excuses for it..............

Last edited by Spitfire1; 06-04-2002 at 10:34 PM.
Old 06-04-2002, 11:37 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

I have never done any business with mike or his company but i will when i need some parts. From what i heard they seem to be good people and i will give them my business when the time comes.
Old 06-04-2002, 08:57 PM
DanL

Default Mike, you're still a dip****

You flat out ripped me off. Thanks for posting my last name. 2 years and you still remember the name of the guy you stole from. You're a thief. So, make me accountable for the truth, .

Quick Reply: Thanks Mike at Doller Offshore Marine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.