Notices

I give up

Old 06-05-2002, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now to travel all over the area to get the specific color paint for the 2 engines to be redone in (metal flake magenta)
Wife wanted this color, who am I to complain
AND NO COMMENTS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY
Yeah ill have 2 pink motors!!!!!!!!!
Oh im so pumped now
IKE YOU RULE!!!!!!!!
(im wondering how trashed that bolt and nut are if he put a 3/4 impact gun on it hehehehehehe)
now im going to be down with the sickness!!!!!!

Im so happy im ready to jump out of my skin
WOOHOOO
Yeah bob, we be goin boatin my friend
You get your engines back yet?

My engine builder had 2 yummy 540's sitting there on the floor and I started drooling on them but that will be next boat
Maybe a few merlin blocks and heads, blowers ect
okay im getting ahead of myself here

Guys, thanks SOOOOOOOOOOO much for the help, support and advice-- this was truly a mountain that without OSO i could not have climbed.

and KUDO's to Ike and Ikes automotive and marine
Jason
Old 06-05-2002, 04:53 PM
Registered

You the Man Ike!!

Congrats Jay....Now you got past that little snag, and your one step closer to getting it Finished. Well have to celebrate at Catmandu Sat night

Just think of all the fuel money your saving by coming out with us until your boat is done

Anyone else in the Area........D&B + Catmandu (Deleware River) Saturday night????
Old 06-05-2002, 05:14 PM
hauling ass-a

Jay, I am good friends with mark(HI PERFORMANCE 2000) let me know if I can help you in any way. I live in southampton about 10 minutes from you. Mark and I will come up there and ripp that pu**y right out. Ihave access to a 3/4" & 1" impact gun and a compressor. Another idea is a palm grinder. My father lives in churchville and is a heavy equipment mechanic I just about have any tool at my disposal! Iremember you and mark talking about your boat in earlier threads. Iwill call mark tonight and find out when we can come over.

Old 06-05-2002, 05:21 PM
Registered

Originally posted by hauling ass-a
Jay, I am good friends with mark(HI PERFORMANCE 2000) let me know if I can help you in any way. I live in southampton about 10 minutes from you. Mark and I will come up there and ripp that pu**y right out. Ihave access to a 3/4" & 1" impact gun and a compressor. Another idea is a palm grinder. My father lives in churchville and is a heavy equipment mechanic I just about have any tool at my disposal! Iremember you and mark talking about your boat in earlier threads. Iwill call mark tonight and find out when we can come over.
Didn't you read the thread you dumbass???? Jay took the Boat Ike's Shop and the Motor is already out....Job is already Done by Super Ike!!

If you offer us to Go to his house now, He'll probably want us to help him Wax or something

I'll be helping him install the motors in a couple weeks if you want to help then???
You coming out Saturday night or What ???
Old 06-05-2002, 06:06 PM
Banned

Way to step up to the plate Ike!
Old 06-05-2002, 07:41 PM
Registered

Jayson glad to hear you got it out! Ike hopefully someday your good doings will be well rewarded!! glad to see whn a plan works out
Old 06-05-2002, 11:38 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Way to go IKE!!!! Thank has to put a smile on your face Jay
Old 06-06-2002, 07:38 AM
Registered

Yeah Im totally pumped to go get her today and bring her home, then drop off the #2 engine that Ike pulled for me and get that over to the engine shop tomorrow.
Yeah Haulin, you want to come over and help me wash out the bilge with Simple Green your more than welcome (my saturday morning agenda)

I dont know you so Im not going to call you a dumb ass like Mark did but I appreciate the offer none the less.
Too old, your right, If it was not for members that can step up to the plate and offer some help this board would more or less be useless to alot of us.

This is totally a labor of love but what do you do when you run into a big snag like this?
CALL IKE!!!!!!
(at least for me anyway)
No that is why im proud to be a member here and happy to lend a hand, advice or a wrench anytime I can for anyone like Ike did for me.
again, thanks all with the help on my project and now I can move forward even more now with the rebuilds, customizing and tweaking and the addition of MORE POWER RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Jason
Old 06-06-2002, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Jason, I'm glad to see it has worked out for you. You may have more obsticles to overcome yet, but it sounds like you have plenty of willing hands of fellow boaters to help you out too.

Ike, that was a cool thing that you did for Jason.

Jason, are the pits in the ports of the heads so severe that you still have to replace them---did Ike see them?
Old 06-06-2002, 08:10 AM
Registered

Default Hey,,, they pink engines will match the pink stripe going down the side..

Quick Reply: I give up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.