Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
HIGH LIFE charity stickers! RIP MIKE. check it out please. >

HIGH LIFE charity stickers! RIP MIKE. check it out please.

Notices

HIGH LIFE charity stickers! RIP MIKE. check it out please.

Old 08-01-2011, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks to everyone so far, i must say i had 2 checks in the mail from saturday. one check was for $50 and the other for $100.
special thanks to Jeff (Bondo10) and Ken/Dan (ol40svx)
super nice of you guys!!!
i put Noyzee racing shirts in each of your set ups today as well as 5 stickers. thanks a lot!! package went out today.

the other 5 stickers and t shirt went to Stephen Peltier, i got his money for the stickers within 24 hours of making this post!!
thanks guys
Old 08-03-2011, 07:20 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Hi Brad!

Really nice thing that you are doing in the Memory of Mike Spirito (High Life). Cheque is going out in the mail today.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:42 AM
Registered

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts

Noyzee...Thank you so much.. received the package today. the stickers look great... ( the tee shirt as well..lol) thanks.. I really appreciate your efforts on this one. Mike was a very good friend to me and will truly be missed. I cannot tell you how many times we talked on the phone about all types of things. He helped me to get my Banana running great and was always offering me a ride on High Life as my Sonic has yet to be deliverd from last October...this is a very nice tribute to Mike... ... thank you again....SP

Last edited by sp123; 08-03-2011 at 11:49 AM.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:03 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 74 Likes on 24 Posts

Brad
I recieved my stickers and t-shirt today. They both look great,we will display the stickers on the boat at Borden Light Poker Run. Thanks again,nice work.
Jeff
Old 08-04-2011, 10:32 AM
Registered

guys, thanks for your donation. glad you like the goods. i think they came out good myself. not to big, not to small and fit mikes profile.
i have 2 on my boat, 2 on my truck and one on my tool box.

just for what its worth, im up around $300 so far. so deducting the money for stickers and shipping its still probably around $250 profit!!!! thats great. please keep it coming guys. id love to hit atleast $500 profit on this, it would make a great donation!!!
thanks again.
for what its worth, non of the check have been deposited yet, i have not had time to get to the bank. but i will soon.
thank again.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Registered

got home from work to 2 more donations. thanks guys!! made me feel a little better after learning first thing this am another close friend of mine had passed. crashed his bike last night. sucks big time. he had a little baby at home waiting for him to get there. no fun at all.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/most...86/detail.html
Old 08-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Hi Brad!

Sorry to hear about your friend Cory White's passing from a motorcycle accident. My Condolences to his family and friends.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:14 AM
Registered

thanks.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:43 AM
Registered

Man Even though I read the other day that your freind had passed away on the motorcycle it just kicked me in the gut when I heard he had a little baby at home. My kids are the one thing that has throttled me back from being a maniac in my life.

I think about them before every pass down the track, every fly by, every stupid reckless thing I do to get my jollies.

Gotta live your life and enjoy some of those things as well though, you just try and do it safer.

BTW I cant wait to get my stockers and hang them on my 300X's I cant think of a better place for them. I wouldnt put any other stockers on my 300's either.

I havent gotten them yet today but I am sure they are great looking and will show Mike the repect he deserves for being a helpful freind and boater to so many.

Last edited by 30ctsutphen; 08-06-2011 at 08:47 AM.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Registered

we had corys wake yesterday, wasnt a dry eye in the place, and seeing his little son there wondering around was so sad. he had no clue, and probably waiting on his dad to get there.
very sad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.