Notices

Emerald coast or LOTO

Old 08-08-2011, 01:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by hawaiianhopper
Question.....if you were to pick one to go to with a 30 Daytona
Two of your fellow Eliminator Daytona owners picked Destin...saw them pulling into town yesterday afternoon

One was yellow/blue, and the other I believe was white/red
Old 08-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
I'm with the hillbilly.
LMAO... I got your hillbilly......
Old 08-08-2011, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by texaschopper
Two of your fellow Eliminator Daytona owners picked Destin...saw them pulling into town yesterday afternoon

One was yellow/blue, and the other I believe was white/red
And they are now in "that" Salt Water

I did both last year and will do both this year. Both are the most fun you will have in your boat. It is hard to beat Crab Island or across from AJ's in Destin on Saturday and Sunday of The Big One. LOTO is ruff as hell but a ton of fun also. You have to be on your A game driving at LOTO and have a DD is a must.

We are here at Destin and the water is great!
Old 08-08-2011, 03:46 PM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Destin
Old 08-08-2011, 04:04 PM
CLA
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I have been to both. Destin hands down!
Old 08-08-2011, 04:19 PM
Registered
VIP Member

i would definitely do destin, i took a 28 skater to loto last year and got the $hit kicked out of me. As far as the shootout if your not in it, you just sit in a big tie up and sweat your nutz off for 8 hrs. watching boats go by. I would much rather hit some stops in emerald coast. and i find the girls in fl. to wear the skimpiest bathing suits in the country....
Old 08-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ryder638
i would definitely do destin, i took a 28 skater to loto last year and got the $hit kicked out of me. As far as the shootout if your not in it, you just sit in a big tie up and sweat your nutz off for 8 hrs. watching boats go by. I would much rather hit some stops in emerald coast. and i find the girls in fl. to wear the skimpiest bathing suits in the country....

Bring it on to Destin Skater Bro. I have you a spare alternator bracket
Old 08-08-2011, 07:48 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by skate
Bring it on to Destin Skater Bro. I have you a spare alternator bracket
yah i think im going...are you? i was wondering if that was you. i still owe you and your son a couple beers.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

You prolly got the $hit kicked outta ya due to the weight of your skater with out boards. Not saying your gonna get a smooth ride in the Eliminator, but Its what I use to get around on the weekends. If you come out for the shootout you have to show up Thursday and do the fun run or poker run Friday. Go to the shootout on Saturday during the day and then hit the bars and enjoy LOTO night life. Definately bring a DD but Id hope folks are doing that at other places as well.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:56 PM
Registered

yah i think im going...are you? i was wondering if that was you. i still owe you and your son a couple beers.
Bro we are here. My starboard X is ailing. Gonna change fuel filters and plugs on the morning. Let me know if you are coming. I have a guy I can arrange a slip in the harbor if you need. The water is awesome and it's gonna be a great week!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.