Notices

2003 motion cat

Old 10-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by johnnyboatman
so is it still for sale????
YES IT IS,jason contacted me and said that the ebay bidder bid on the boat,then offered less than he bid,so the boat was still forsale,he then relisted it,i saw the add and let jayson that i was still interested,so he pulled the ad for me.before i was interested in the motion,i wanted to buy a different boat from a guy right here in illinois,when i went for the test ride,one of the engines [EXPIRED].at that time i made the owner an offer for the boat as it was with the broke motor.we could not come to terms,so i continued my search.i was all set up to go to texas to look at jaysons boat this saturday,and the owner of the boat with the broke motor called me,he decided to sell me the boat.as soon as i got the call,i notified jayson of the situation,and that i would not be coming to look at his boat.jayson is a straight foreward guy,not a bs,r.if anyone is looking for a nice cat,with 6 drives,you should concider jayson,s motion cat.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
YES IT IS,jason contacted me and said that the ebay bidder bid on the boat,then offered less than he bid,so the boat was still forsale,he then relisted it,i saw the add and let jayson that i was still interested,so he pulled the ad for me.before i was interested in the motion,i wanted to buy a different boat from a guy right here in illinois,when i went for the test ride,one of the engines [EXPIRED].at that time i made the owner an offer for the boat as it was with the broke motor.we could not come to terms,so i continued my search.i was all set up to go to texas to look at jaysons boat this saturday,and the owner of the boat with the broke motor called me,he decided to sell me the boat.as soon as i got the call,i notified jayson of the situation,and that i would not be coming to look at his boat.jayson is a straight foreward guy,not a bs,r.if anyone is looking for a nice cat,with 6 drives,you should concider jayson,s motion cat.
i sure hope your not talkin about one of them beak boats !!! you know u not gona like goin that slow
Old 10-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Crazy Dayz Donzi
i sure hope your not talkin about one of them beak boats !!! you know u not gona like goin that slow
wow,word travels fast,now im not sure if my deal is going to happen,the seller emailed me and said the trailer was not included.i just assumed the trailer came with the boat.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Registered

maybe il just buy a pair of imco,s surface drives and add 200 hp to my cat.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:16 AM
Registered

can u say whipple 5 L.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:51 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 10 Posts

problems resolved

Last edited by n2ojoe; 10-14-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by mike tkach
maybe il just buy a pair of imco,s surface drives and add 200 hp to my cat.
now your talkin Mike butt you still wont need that for Skydawg until they get the innercooler off the dyno and under the hatch
Old 10-14-2011, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by fountainfan42
now your talkin Mike butt you still wont need that for Skydawg until they get the innercooler off the dyno and under the hatch
Why do you continue to bust his nuts? It is getting old.

Mike, I would go after the 35 Motion in a heart beat. Your engines in a 35 is about 140-145 mph. I had one and loved it.
Otherwise your "just another Fountain".
Old 10-14-2011, 03:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow

Mike, I would go after the 35 Motion in a heart beat. Your engines in a 35 is about 140-145 mph. I had one and loved it.
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...d-trigger.html

Looks like he is busting his balls bigtime...
Originally Posted by fountainfan42
Congratz Mike sounds like another cool project ,need anything just holla

Last edited by triple 300s; 10-14-2011 at 03:17 PM.
Old 10-15-2011, 01:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow

38 fountain with a pair if 1000 hp motors and #6 drives[just another fountain] I THINK NOT.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.