Notices

Poker Run Magazine

Old 10-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Wrong magazine bud.....he said Poker Run Magazine.

ooops sorry just was in a hurry and thought it was
Old 10-07-2011, 05:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone else notice that a lot of companies doing poorly right now blame the economy instead of considering that years of crappy customer service have finally caught up to them.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:42 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Skullkrusher
Anyone else notice that a lot of companies doing poorly right now blame the economy instead of considering that years of crappy customer service have finally caught up to them.
That may be a partial answer . But in the case of the magazine you are discussing here ,I think not.

I have received this mag for many many years without a glitch.
I remember when every builder had multi ads inside.
Fountain at one point had at least 4 full page ads and more than 6 more minor spots in the issues.

When you take that away overnite it hurts.

I'd stick with the chitty economy as the main reason. That alone is enough to make good things turn cruddy.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Just got mine in fed-x the other day!

packaged nicely in a floral arrangement
Old 10-07-2011, 09:35 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 592 Likes on 272 Posts

Got mine yesterday. Maybe the mailman had it for a while
Old 10-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Registered

I just got a reply today. Their sending out a copy of the magazine. Looks like this thread really helped out.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
That may be a partial answer . But in the case of the magazine you are discussing here ,I think not.

I have received this mag for many many years without a glitch.
I remember when every builder had multi ads inside.
Fountain at one point had at least 4 full page ads and more than 6 more minor spots in the issues.

When you take that away overnite it hurts.

I'd stick with the chitty economy as the main reason. That alone is enough to make good things turn cruddy.

Got to disagree with you on this one. Read the original post again:
"I renewed my subscription back in June of this year (2011) the check was also cashed in June. I have never received a magazine. I have emailed them several times with no return answer. What is the normal turn time on getting a magazine? And has anyone else had this problem?"

They took his money, didn't deliver product and didn't respond to multiple e-mails. This is the very definition of poor customer service. How long would it take to send an e-mail that says "We're sorry and we'll look into it and get back to you"?
Old 10-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by frankenstein
IMO, Pokerruns America was the best magazine out there. It just seemed more personal. Unfortunately they are gone- if they're not, they have some explaining to do. I believe my subscription runs out in late 2012 or early 2013, and I haven't gotten anything in about a year. I'm tired of sitting by the mailbox LOL
http://www.pokerrunsamerica.com/index.html
Old 10-07-2011, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Hopefully my Dad will get his Birthday give I ordered in early spring... Might have to call on the DVD he still didnt get.... Hopefully it can get straightened out.. It is a great mag!
Old 10-09-2011, 12:30 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 502ss
Very nice, and I wish them well, but I don't understand why you sent me the link. I didn't see anything that said "click" here and we will settle up. Don't get me wrong. I will absolutely subscribe if I ever see them pick themselves off of the ground, I just need to see it first. As far as whoever said before about customer service and/or lack there of, you nailed it bro. A couple of years ago, many people in the marine service industry made you think that you had to kiss their ass to get anywhere. I'm not talking about you millionaire guys that snap your fingers, I'm talking about us normal guys that couldn't even get an answer. " If you want to drop off your boat, we'll take a look at it when we get a chance". That's the lack of customer service that doesn't go well, and businesses that treat people like that, oh well , bye, bye. No sympathy from my end

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.