Notices

700hp Fountain 27

Old 12-29-2011, 04:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ita1iansta11ion1
whell sorry my mistake i mixed up your post for someone elses. no need to get you panties in a bunch. so you claim your boat has a top speed of 85. ok kill me for 6 mph. if u can do 85 on the hudson for 5-6 min then thats just great. fyi i have no problem maxing out my boat in up to 2 footers after that i slow down a lil bit. if u dont like my threads theres nothing in them that says it is a must for you to reply. thank you very much, have a great day.
It's diner time. Your mom has a plate of food for you "if your hungry"..
Old 12-29-2011, 04:50 PM
Registered

just got done eating, it was good! u want me to save you my leftovers?
Old 12-29-2011, 04:56 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Ah, good banter.

OSO in the wintertime.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Smarty
Ah, good banter.

OSO in the wintertime.
I agree, and I also love the phantom in your avatar.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by blue thunder
I agree, and I also love the phantom in your avatar.
Thank you for compliment regarding the Phantom, looks good and runs pretty good too.

In the wintertime the banter-arguing can be very entertaining on OSO. No fists to an eye, just good natured written banter, which I call ball-busting.

Good reading. I like this thread.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:20 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

So back to the topic of the thread, how many races were had this past summer?

Who has fast single-engine boat(s) on the bay? Who is top dog in the single engine V on Barnegat Bay.

This is the time to talk some sh*t, truth will be told on the water in the summertime. I am a neutral observer, just like hearing from you guys who out there doing your thing.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:33 PM
Registered

only 1 actual race but had a few drive by's. there was a scarab with twins in the beginning of the summer, it was white with a blue back. close race but i wasnt trimmed up enough, i was still feeling the new motor out.

another single, similar sized, that i passed could not really see the make at speed. thought it may have been a hustler.

an old 30 something foot cigarette wanted to race on a rough day in 5's. i just cruised along. what else could i do?!

drive by with a small sutphen at lake ho. i won but close race. i think it was a metallic grey and dark blue.

only legit race was a 2000 30' cigarette twin 500's. it was neck and neck. i may have been able to nose in front of them if i didnt back off to cross other boats wake.

also another single at lake ho, 27? activator, think it had a 750 blower motor. i lost but then again it was a 95-100mph boat. still fun tho.

Last edited by ita1iansta11ion1; 12-29-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:34 PM
Registered

So back to the topic of the thread, how many races were had this past summer?

Who has fast single-engine boat(s) on the bay? Who is top dog in the single engine V on Barnegat Bay.

This is the time to talk some sh*t, truth will be told on the water in the summertime. I am a neutral observer, just like hearing from you guys who out there doing your thing.
thank you for taking it back to reality.

lets show off our guns on the water this summer not on a computer.

Last edited by ita1iansta11ion1; 12-29-2011 at 05:51 PM.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:54 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by ita1iansta11ion1
only 1 actual race but had a few drive by's. there was a scarab with twins in the beginning of the summer, it was white with a blue back. close race but i wasnt trimmed up enough, i was still feeling the new motor out.

idk another single similar sized, that i passed could not really see the make at speed. thought it may have been a hustler.

an old 30 something foot cigarette wanted to race on a rough day in 5's. i just cruised along. what else could i do?!

also a small sutphen at lake ho. i won but close race. i think it was a metallic grey and dark blue.

only legit race was a 2000 30' cigarette twin 500's. it was neck and neck. i may have been able to nose in front of them if i didnt keep backing off for other boats wake.

also another single at lake ho, 27? activator, think it had a 750 blower motor. i lost but then again it was a 95-100mph boat. still fun tho.
Now that is good stuff, to me that is a great post. I love hearing about who raced who, and what happened.

I don't care what kinda of boat it is,a 45 mph boat, or an extreme speed boat, racing is racing, and I say 45 mph boat because I did not use the Phantom last summer, but did use the 15' Boston Whaler and I did look for other 15' Boston Whalers to race when I was at the Jersey shore (Cape May)and did get into two races with other Boston Whalers. Beat a 15' Whaler with a 60hp Johnson, he did not have power trim and I do so I trimmed it out and pulled away; so my fat-ass was able to pull him up top, and the other Whaler was under-powered so it was no contest. But there is always someone faster somewhere.

This summer I hope to use the Phantom, and I will race anyone I can, in the 85-100mph range. Gotta try, that is what makes it fun.

happy holidays,

Stephen

Last edited by Smarty; 12-29-2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:08 PM
Registered

Now that is good stuff, to me that is a great post. I love hearing about who raced who, and what happened.

I don't care what kinda of boat it is,a 45 mph boat, or an extreme speed boat, racing is racing, and I say 45 mph boat because I did not use the Phantom last summer, but did use the 15' Boston Whaler and I did look for other 15' Boston Whalers to race when I was at the Jersey shore (Cape May)and did get into two races with other Boston Whalers. Beat a 15' Whaler with a 60hp Johnson, he did not have power trim and I do so I trimmed it out and pulled away; so my fat-ass was able to pull him up top, and the other Whaler was under-powered so it was no contest. But there is always someone faster somewhere.

This summer I hope to use the Phantom, and I will race anyone I can, in the 85-100mph range. Gotta try, that is what makes it fun.

happy holidays,

Stephen
I'd love to give the phantom a run in the scarab or the whaler in my lund. Either would probably be a good contest. If you have a flybridge cruiser we can do that too smarty

I liked the thread last year and I like it this year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.