Notices

First 32’ Doug Wright “Pleasure Boat” Ready for Testing in Two to Three Weeks

Old 05-14-2012, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by akaboatman
+1 Well said. Artie
+1

Kap I own an Ocean Express, do you want to put that one down as well?

As for Doug Wright, I hope you can contain yourself and act appropriately as his assignee, or you will surly be replaced as his representation................. Wow, things must be different out there on the left coast

Old 05-14-2012, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Smarty
I do not mind reading reading threads when someone may stir-the-pot (cause a little controversy) when reasonable, but this thread, which was about a new, good looking and fast DW boat has went to hell in a handbasket. Bickering over the DW and Skater, for neutral party like me, who loves to hear about the new boats, about someone upgrading hardware seeking a performance improvement is great reading, but this b*tching back and forth is just, teenage sh*t. The thread about the new Hustler 39' Rocket which went fast disintegrated into a pissing match about speed, and Outerlimits.

I like the Doug Wright boats, I like the Skater, I like the 39' Hustler Rocket, I like most Outerlimit models, but b*tching needs to stop. Come-on man!
x2 - What a trainwreck of a thread. Jeez guys, can you let the guy finish his project and share how it turns out? When it's all said and done, then run 'em and see how it stands up. All of this little penis crap before hand is just a waste.
Old 05-14-2012, 12:54 PM
Registered

Drama & Bull **** abounds on this thread! You arm chair commandos are a waste of good air or in this case band width. I would bet a dollar to a dime 99% of you would say nothing to John's face about his new boat or for that matter anything. Which makes you guys pathetic! John's boat is 1st class in every way. I have no doubt most of you will be eating your words when his boat is dialed in. So until then maybe this thread can go back to talking about a new boat instead of your personnel issues?
Old 05-14-2012, 01:00 PM
Banned

I think the boat is great, i would just make the windshield higher, little nicer dash, and want a i/o instead of outboards, this guy is just a tool it sounds like. I cant wait to see what it runs dialed in
Old 05-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Registered

I own Gary balloughs race boat an converted to a 4 seat pleasure boat with 300xs motors it runs 111 currently an has a couple more left if I switch the prop rotation if any members wanna post the pics I'll email them, I love mine so far. TNT Gary an doug did a great job for me.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Registered

Just read this thread, WOW! It turned to spilt fuk fast!

Funny how the sport and boat builders are in hard times and many are bashing yet should be cheering that someone is building a NEW boat to THEIR taste. Eggbeaters just don't do it for me personally and compared to the D/W race boats this one is fugly IMO. If the new owner is happy and the people that had a hand in building it made a few bucks then it is a home run!
Old 05-14-2012, 06:08 PM
Registered

And as far as speeds go with like power? 220-221 whatever it takes... 100mph is alot faster than 99% of the boats on the water...
Old 05-14-2012, 06:17 PM
Registered

SkaterDave...

Do you still have your inboard DW? That thing was/is sick.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
SkaterDave...

Do you still have your inboard DW? That thing was/is sick.
are you the guy that bought a set of shiftable crash boxes from me (fort myers fl) ?
Old 08-30-2012, 08:07 PM
Registered

Default Your boat looked great!

KAP, do you know who owns this boat? The boat looked great and was fast. We were in the 32 DCB running several miles with him.

Last edited by danrad; 08-31-2012 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Wrong person

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.