Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
saginaw bay michigan poker run...   is there one? >

saginaw bay michigan poker run... is there one?

Notices

saginaw bay michigan poker run... is there one?

Old 06-19-2002, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How ya doin 290PQ.. I am not around that bay area untill the fall.. Ours boats our up north all the time at the house.. We have found out our boats are a little smalll for the bay but perfect for the river.. maybe we can see what is going on later this year..
glad to hear the little boat is running... hehe you had a accident LOL! had many of those, but it usaully started right back up..

YO bayleys dad Thanks for the info.. as a kid staying at my uncles shack about 2 miles east of the bella vista motel.. I remember that boat.. All i would say is one day i would have one of those boats.. I am at 18' now with my boat only 22' more to go LOL! m we usaully go up there 1-2 times a year for a weekend, but with the water we haven't been there in awhile.

Our buddie runs the bay and river all the time he gets, if you see him give him a wave he's a good guy.. he runs a 92' baja 24' outlaw white with a red hockey stick graphics.with a V8 johnson outboard on the back.. yes a outboard the thing hauls ass too
Old 06-19-2002, 03:55 PM
Bayley

2 miles East of Belle Vista?
Heck, you were right next us!

Our place is about 1/2 way between oak point and Sleeper State Park. Describe your Uncle's shack. If I can't place, I'm sure the old man will.

As for your OB friend, never seen him before. I've only ran down to Bay City three times from the lake. I typically run to Port Austin or Tawas City from Caseville. Went to Oscoda once, realized there was nothing to do, then headed back to Tawas. Charity Island is fun, but its always been a crap shoot getting in there without smacking at least one rock with a prop (especially with the low water). I remember seeing one guy with an late 80'ish Baja (I think) with twin motors running around both Bay City, Caseville and Tawas. The name of the boat had something to do with "cop" or "police".

Old 06-19-2002, 04:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

maybe my milage is off.. he is about half way between the bella vista and oak point... his sign out by the road is a wooden spoke boat wheel, with the name secord on it... little white place with screened in porch, drives a big black suburban.. the neighbors sign is a wooden foot.. big huge foot out by the road..