Like Tree0Likes

My Boat Show pics

Reply
Old 02-18-2012, 07:22 AM
  #51
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Performance View Post
Hardin Marine's twice turbo kit
this looks great, how wide is the system complete on the stock engine, will it work on a side by side setup with no changes to mounting position?
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:59 AM
  #52
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 4,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
this looks great, how wide is the system complete on the stock engine, will it work on a side by side setup with no changes to mounting position?
Scott from Hardin told me that they did not increase the footprint of the engine at all. If it fit before the turbos, it will fit after installing them.
They are going to redo the castings of the housing and integrate the wastegate into the housing so it's not an add on like it is now. It's a very slick setup.
Eddie
Young Performance is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 08:48 AM
  #53
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Performance View Post
Scott from Hardin told me that they did not increase the footprint of the engine at all. If it fit before the turbos, it will fit after installing them.
They are going to redo the castings of the housing and integrate the wastegate into the housing so it's not an add on like it is now. It's a very slick setup.
Eddie
Thanks Eddie, that is a nice looking setup, I would love to put that on my tiger. They told me a 4th quarter delivery time so I'm going to follow this one for sure. thanks for the pics!
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:08 PM
  #54
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 2,777
Wink

Eddie:
Did Scott at Hardin give you any indication of the total price for their system? as for footprint it looks pretty tight but I stll see it extending forward of the front most pulley another 4-6" or so in the pictures.
Great job on your pictures and explanations!
Hope the performance boating economy can improve so they can rent some better looking talent for the Babes! For God's sake they are in South Beach!

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar

Last edited by Raylar; 02-19-2012 at 12:34 AM.
Raylar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:23 PM
  #55
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lexington, KY
My Boats: 24' Baja
Posts: 949
Default

Wow! No surprise but both Skaters look great.

The girls on the other hand....ugh

Where did Skater pick those swamp donkeys up from?
TBAG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 05:01 PM
  #56
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,397
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBAG View Post
Wow! No surprise but both Skaters look great.

The girls on the other hand....ugh

Where did Skater pick those swamp donkeys up from?
Deffinately from another country, I heard them talk on a youtube vid that Tommy did at the show, You mean to tell me they couldnt find a smokin hot american girl, Im sure even some of them are looking for work in our booming economy that we have right now!!! HAHA LOL
precisiondetails is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 05:33 PM
  #57
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
ApachePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Sarasota,FL & Saugatuck, MI
Posts: 1,044
Default

Skater had nothing to do with hiring the young "ladies" (probably of the night).

Check the guy manning the both.
ApachePete is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:06 PM
  #58
Correspondent
Correspondent
 
Jason Johnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raylar View Post
Eddie:
Did Scott at Hardin give you any indication of the total price for their system? as for footprint it looks pretty tight but I stll see it extending forward of the front most pulley another 4-6" or so in the pictures.
Great job on your pictures and explanations!
Hope the performance boating econmy can improve so they can rent some better looking talent for the Babes! For God's sake they are in South Beach!

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar
Hey Ray, Scott told me today that it starts at $11,995, including the exhaust. Very affordable in my opinion...
http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-ne...-in-miami.html
Jason Johnson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:40 PM
  #59
Registered
 
Downtown42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 1 Flu Ovr KuKos Nest-WI
My Boats: 2005 42' Fountain SOLD
Posts: 9,950
Default

I thought the 1 of 3 was pretty hot.

Agree on the remaining leftovers.
Downtown42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:56 PM
  #60
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Michigan
My Boats: 2004 25 Outlaw SST
Posts: 1,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown42 View Post
I thought the 1 of 3 was pretty hot.

Agree on the remaining leftovers.
I'd pimp them out
Baja_man is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.