Old 03-05-2012, 05:04 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Who the phuck is Juco ?
I'll help my fellow Canuck.....

Mr. Juco thinks that his philippics epitomize wholesome family entertainment. Unfortunately for him, he's wrong. What follows is the story of how he can be so rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor in its implementation. I must ask that his satellites deal with his scary missives on a case-by-case basis. I know they'll never do that so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to put our liberties at risk by a nugatory and intemperate rush to stand in the way of progress. We must change the minds of those who show a clear lack of respect not just for those brave souls who fought and died for what they believed in but also for you, the readers of this letter. Our children depend on that.

For one thing, Mr. Juco is consistently inconsistent. But more importantly, we can all have daydreams about Happy Fuzzy Purple Bunny Land, where everyone is caring, loving, and nice. Not only will those daydreams not come true, but mass anxiety is the equivalent of steroids for Mr. Juco. If we feel helpless, Mr. Juco is energized and ramps up his efforts to stifle dissent. He may have access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I consider Mr. Juco to be a weapon of mass destruction himself.

Mr. Juco's stiff-necked coalition has its origins in the Jewish Kabala, Babylonian mystery cults, Templars, Freemasons, Illuminati, and assorted interests dedicated to Satanic worship and absolute power. Need I say more? I don't think so, but this I will say: Many scholars have already concluded that Mr. Juco's ramblings are highly logorrheic. Nevertheless, it's still worth reexamining them in the light of new information, new research, and new insights. Doing so is sure to reveal that Mr. Juco is not a responsible citizen. Responsible citizens bring him to justice. Responsible citizens surely do not create a global workers plantation overseen by transnational corporations who have no more concern for the human rights of those who produce their products or services than Mr. Juco has for his pickthanks.

My argument is that this is explicitly or implicitly expressed or presupposed in most of the material I plan to present. Ridiculous? Not so. A more fundamental problem is that Mr. Juco has no discernible talents. The only things he has decidedly mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose Mr. Juco is also good at convincing people that lying is morally justifiable as long as it's referred to as "strategic deception", but my point is that it amazes me how successful Mr. Juco has been at defying the law of the land. History will look back on that unfortunate success with profound regret and wonder why the people of our time didn't do more to argue about Mr. Juco's overgeneralizations. Perhaps our answer should be that you might have heard the story that Mr. Juco once agreed to help us unite rich and poor, young and old. No one has located the document in which Mr. Juco said that. No one has identified when or where Mr. Juco said that. That's because he never said it. As you might have suspected, finding the best way to convert retreat into advance is a challenging problem indeed. We must therefore tackle this problem with more determination, more tenacity, and more fanaticism than it has ever been tackled before. Only then will people realize that if I had my druthers, Mr. Juco would never have had the opportunity to persecute the innocent and let the guilty go unpunished. As it stands, Mr. Juco says that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to shift our society from a culture of conscience to a culture of consensus. That's his unvarying story, and it's a lie: an extremely careless and merciless lie. Unfortunately, it's a lie that is accepted unquestioningly, uncritically, by Mr. Juco's cronies.

We will have to become much more vigilant to ensure that Mr. Juco doesn't steal our birthrights. He has got to go—and yesterday isn't soon enough. He has so frequently lied about how Satanism brings one closer to nirvana that some weaker-minded people are starting to believe it. We need to explain to such people that Mr. Juco's positions have created a vagarious, yellow-bellied universe devoid of logic and evidence. Only within this universe does it make sense to say that I and others who think Mr. Juco is an irrational grafter are secretly using etheric attachment cords to drain people's karmic energy. Only within this universe does it make sense to utilize legal, above-ground organizing in combination with illegal, underground tactics to push our efforts two steps backward. And, only if we navigate a safe path between the Scylla of Mr. Juco's ill-natured, rude snow jobs and the Charybdis of separatism can we destroy this confused, puerile universe of Mr. Juco's and work beyond the predatory plasticity of Mr. Juco's allocutions.

The essential point, however, is the following: Mr. Juco has somehow managed to get the media to pay rapt attention to his insidious bait-and-switch tactics. I don't know what sort of Jedi mind control he's been using to pull that off, but I do know that I personally am interested in facts, not in paregoric for Mr. Juco's allies. An obvious parallel from a different context is that he fully intends to spit in the face of propriety. But that's not enough, not for him. Mr. Juco will additionally create a climate of intimidation, which is why I maintain that people used to think I was exaggerating whenever I said that under the guise of stimulating debate and illuminating diverse perspectives, his memoranda actually plant strife and chaos. After seeing Mr. Juco infiltrate the media with the express purpose of disseminating venom-spouting information these same people now realize that I wasn't exaggerating at all. In fact, they even realize that with Mr. Juco so forcefully punishing dissent through intimidation, public ridicule, economic exclusion, imprisonment, and most extremely, death, things are starting to come to a head. That's why we must brush away the cobwebs of metagrobolism.

If Mr. Juco gets his way, I might very well be hanged and drawn and quartered and paraded through the streets in small, chopped-up little bits and thrown out into the fields where no clean animal will touch me. He says it is within his legal right to court a goofy minority of what I call rancorous windbags. Whether or not he indeed has such a right, we and Mr. Juco honestly need to call a truce on our arguments over incendiarism. Unfortunately, Mr. Juco will refuse to accept any such truce, as his whole raison d'être is to promote incendiarism in all its amoral forms. He is not just garrulous; he's batty, too. There are certainly signs that Mr. Juco is becoming increasingly cranky. That's not something that we learn in school—though it should be. That's not something that we emote about while watching movies and TV shows—though it should be. What it is is something that tells us loudly and clearly that there is no place in this country where we are safe from Mr. Juco's drones, no place where we are not targeted for hatred and attack.

Now the surprising news: I have a problem with Mr. Juco's use of the phrase, "We all know that...". With this phrase, he doesn't need to prove his claim that all it takes to start a rabbit farm is a magician's magic hat; he merely accepts it as fact. To put it another way, there is only one way to stop him from putting the public peace perpetually in danger. We must make out of fools, wise people; out of fanatics, men of sense; out of idlers, workers; out of sick oafs, people who are willing to oppugn Mr. Juco's belligerent undertakings. Then together we can weaken the critical links in his nexus of slaphappy Dadaism. Together we can show the world that ever since Mr. Juco decided to impose theological straightjackets on scriptural interpretation, his consistent, unvarying line has been that his vices are the only true virtues.

In an atmosphere of false rumors and misinformation, if I try really, really hard, I can almost see why Mr. Juco would want to lay all of society open to the predations of organized criminality. Although the destructiveness of his treacheries has been chronicled elsewhere in great and tedious detail it fits too neatly into my thesis to overlook. Hence, I shall chronicle it here as well but only as a quick comment that Mr. Juco's protests are based on two fundamental errors. They assume that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power and they promote the mistaken idea that he can ignore rules, laws, and protocol without repercussion.

If I am correctly informed, Mr. Juco can't relate to anyone other than lousy purveyors of malice and hatred. In any case, he sometimes puts himself in charge of obstructing things. At other times, one of his shock troops is deputed for the job. In either case, Mr. Juco recently began damaging the self-esteem and physical health of millions of young men and women. Once again, he has made a mockery of his pledge not to be so diversivolent. It's too bad that Mr. Juco lacks the decency to admit that he can't attack my ideas, so he attacks me. It could be worse, I suppose. Mr. Juco could fabricate all sorts of indelicate, ad hoc rules and regulations. To sum it all up, Mr. Juco's gofers should have their foreheads stamped with an "Empty" tattoo.

---------

And from now on you guys can do the legwork...
http://www.pakin.org/complaint

Glad to help...
Old 03-05-2012, 05:06 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

I'm glad Norty didn't beat me to it...
Old 03-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
I'll help my fellow Canuck.....

Mr. Juco thinks that his philippics epitomize wholesome family entertainment. Unfortunately for him, he's wrong. What follows is the story of how he can be so rich in the rhetoric of democracy and yet so poor in its implementation. I must ask that his satellites deal with his scary missives on a case-by-case basis. I know they'll never do that so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to put our liberties at risk by a nugatory and intemperate rush to stand in the way of progress. We must change the minds of those who show a clear lack of respect not just for those brave souls who fought and died for what they believed in but also for you, the readers of this letter. Our children depend on that.

For one thing, Mr. Juco is consistently inconsistent. But more importantly, we can all have daydreams about Happy Fuzzy Purple Bunny Land, where everyone is caring, loving, and nice. Not only will those daydreams not come true, but mass anxiety is the equivalent of steroids for Mr. Juco. If we feel helpless, Mr. Juco is energized and ramps up his efforts to stifle dissent. He may have access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I consider Mr. Juco to be a weapon of mass destruction himself.

Mr. Juco's stiff-necked coalition has its origins in the Jewish Kabala, Babylonian mystery cults, Templars, Freemasons, Illuminati, and assorted interests dedicated to Satanic worship and absolute power. Need I say more? I don't think so, but this I will say: Many scholars have already concluded that Mr. Juco's ramblings are highly logorrheic. Nevertheless, it's still worth reexamining them in the light of new information, new research, and new insights. Doing so is sure to reveal that Mr. Juco is not a responsible citizen. Responsible citizens bring him to justice. Responsible citizens surely do not create a global workers plantation overseen by transnational corporations who have no more concern for the human rights of those who produce their products or services than Mr. Juco has for his pickthanks.

My argument is that this is explicitly or implicitly expressed or presupposed in most of the material I plan to present. Ridiculous? Not so. A more fundamental problem is that Mr. Juco has no discernible talents. The only things he has decidedly mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose Mr. Juco is also good at convincing people that lying is morally justifiable as long as it's referred to as "strategic deception", but my point is that it amazes me how successful Mr. Juco has been at defying the law of the land. History will look back on that unfortunate success with profound regret and wonder why the people of our time didn't do more to argue about Mr. Juco's overgeneralizations. Perhaps our answer should be that you might have heard the story that Mr. Juco once agreed to help us unite rich and poor, young and old. No one has located the document in which Mr. Juco said that. No one has identified when or where Mr. Juco said that. That's because he never said it. As you might have suspected, finding the best way to convert retreat into advance is a challenging problem indeed. We must therefore tackle this problem with more determination, more tenacity, and more fanaticism than it has ever been tackled before. Only then will people realize that if I had my druthers, Mr. Juco would never have had the opportunity to persecute the innocent and let the guilty go unpunished. As it stands, Mr. Juco says that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to shift our society from a culture of conscience to a culture of consensus. That's his unvarying story, and it's a lie: an extremely careless and merciless lie. Unfortunately, it's a lie that is accepted unquestioningly, uncritically, by Mr. Juco's cronies.

We will have to become much more vigilant to ensure that Mr. Juco doesn't steal our birthrights. He has got to go—and yesterday isn't soon enough. He has so frequently lied about how Satanism brings one closer to nirvana that some weaker-minded people are starting to believe it. We need to explain to such people that Mr. Juco's positions have created a vagarious, yellow-bellied universe devoid of logic and evidence. Only within this universe does it make sense to say that I and others who think Mr. Juco is an irrational grafter are secretly using etheric attachment cords to drain people's karmic energy. Only within this universe does it make sense to utilize legal, above-ground organizing in combination with illegal, underground tactics to push our efforts two steps backward. And, only if we navigate a safe path between the Scylla of Mr. Juco's ill-natured, rude snow jobs and the Charybdis of separatism can we destroy this confused, puerile universe of Mr. Juco's and work beyond the predatory plasticity of Mr. Juco's allocutions.

The essential point, however, is the following: Mr. Juco has somehow managed to get the media to pay rapt attention to his insidious bait-and-switch tactics. I don't know what sort of Jedi mind control he's been using to pull that off, but I do know that I personally am interested in facts, not in paregoric for Mr. Juco's allies. An obvious parallel from a different context is that he fully intends to spit in the face of propriety. But that's not enough, not for him. Mr. Juco will additionally create a climate of intimidation, which is why I maintain that people used to think I was exaggerating whenever I said that under the guise of stimulating debate and illuminating diverse perspectives, his memoranda actually plant strife and chaos. After seeing Mr. Juco infiltrate the media with the express purpose of disseminating venom-spouting information these same people now realize that I wasn't exaggerating at all. In fact, they even realize that with Mr. Juco so forcefully punishing dissent through intimidation, public ridicule, economic exclusion, imprisonment, and most extremely, death, things are starting to come to a head. That's why we must brush away the cobwebs of metagrobolism.

If Mr. Juco gets his way, I might very well be hanged and drawn and quartered and paraded through the streets in small, chopped-up little bits and thrown out into the fields where no clean animal will touch me. He says it is within his legal right to court a goofy minority of what I call rancorous windbags. Whether or not he indeed has such a right, we and Mr. Juco honestly need to call a truce on our arguments over incendiarism. Unfortunately, Mr. Juco will refuse to accept any such truce, as his whole raison d'être is to promote incendiarism in all its amoral forms. He is not just garrulous; he's batty, too. There are certainly signs that Mr. Juco is becoming increasingly cranky. That's not something that we learn in school—though it should be. That's not something that we emote about while watching movies and TV shows—though it should be. What it is is something that tells us loudly and clearly that there is no place in this country where we are safe from Mr. Juco's drones, no place where we are not targeted for hatred and attack.

Now the surprising news: I have a problem with Mr. Juco's use of the phrase, "We all know that...". With this phrase, he doesn't need to prove his claim that all it takes to start a rabbit farm is a magician's magic hat; he merely accepts it as fact. To put it another way, there is only one way to stop him from putting the public peace perpetually in danger. We must make out of fools, wise people; out of fanatics, men of sense; out of idlers, workers; out of sick oafs, people who are willing to oppugn Mr. Juco's belligerent undertakings. Then together we can weaken the critical links in his nexus of slaphappy Dadaism. Together we can show the world that ever since Mr. Juco decided to impose theological straightjackets on scriptural interpretation, his consistent, unvarying line has been that his vices are the only true virtues.

In an atmosphere of false rumors and misinformation, if I try really, really hard, I can almost see why Mr. Juco would want to lay all of society open to the predations of organized criminality. Although the destructiveness of his treacheries has been chronicled elsewhere in great and tedious detail it fits too neatly into my thesis to overlook. Hence, I shall chronicle it here as well but only as a quick comment that Mr. Juco's protests are based on two fundamental errors. They assume that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power and they promote the mistaken idea that he can ignore rules, laws, and protocol without repercussion.

If I am correctly informed, Mr. Juco can't relate to anyone other than lousy purveyors of malice and hatred. In any case, he sometimes puts himself in charge of obstructing things. At other times, one of his shock troops is deputed for the job. In either case, Mr. Juco recently began damaging the self-esteem and physical health of millions of young men and women. Once again, he has made a mockery of his pledge not to be so diversivolent. It's too bad that Mr. Juco lacks the decency to admit that he can't attack my ideas, so he attacks me. It could be worse, I suppose. Mr. Juco could fabricate all sorts of indelicate, ad hoc rules and regulations. To sum it all up, Mr. Juco's gofers should have their foreheads stamped with an "Empty" tattoo.

---------

And from now on you guys can do the legwork...
http://www.pakin.org/complaint

Glad to help...
Thanks for the help Bud.

I hope that clears this all up for you guys.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
lol. i forgot about thay one.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Help!

How the heck can a post like that be allwed to stand?

How in the world can HiPerf2000 not be banned forever?

PLEASE!
Old 03-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ApachePete
How the heck can a post like that be allwed to stand?

How in the world can HiPerf2000 not be banned forever?

PLEASE!
then you would have to ban the person who originally photoshopped it, and the other 80+ people who saved and re-posted it over the years. search his name, i bet you find this pic quite easily.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Open72
Good old days ,SBRT , TMP 1800 gas motors , cheap Rolex watches,Big Scotty,
Steve in a garbage can, Troutly and the seven bros gang bang , how big is Nort's head to name a few
funny cashbar didnt come up after my time here reading all this cool stuff over the years maybe this has something do to with something totally differently in a way...i love forums, its like a free therapist in a way

Last edited by zimm1978; 03-05-2012 at 10:52 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Open72
Good old days ..................Troutly and the seven bros gang bang.........
If you look close, its actually eight bros a slammin, not seven. LOL
Old 03-06-2012, 12:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by GLH
Love ya!!! :thankyouthank you:
Old 03-06-2012, 12:48 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by ApachePete
Anyone know if Officer Troutly is in or out?

And is Big Bubba in or out of Officer Troutly?
In or outta jail????? He only spent 6 months in jail.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.