Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
"Water Rage" suspects arrested! - Justice system works >

"Water Rage" suspects arrested! - Justice system works

Notices

"Water Rage" suspects arrested! - Justice system works

Old 06-26-2002, 03:17 PM
supercrash

Take it easy guys...My point is that the case is closed , the police have the information..one of two things happened..

1...The police didn't release the info

2...The police did release the info and the reporter kept it out of the story..

You guys act like I am defending the suspects here , I cannot because the police , or media released every detail...down to what bones were broke , names and ages and injuries of everybody involved , The place where the suspects fled , Who picked them up , where they are held and how much bail is....

BUT NOT WHAT STARTED THE WHOLE THING....

All That I am saying is YOU GOTTA ASK WHY....?

There is a pattern here , You always here the victims side , but not the road ragers...

Suppose that a spacey driver pulls out in front of you and causes you to jerk your wheel and swerve your car , Your daughter gets thrown against the side window and knocks out a tooth , When you look at the driver of the car you realize that they don't even know about the hazardous condition they just created...At the next stoplight you get out and punch the guy through the window ...The cops come and arrest you The following night on the local news you see a report on you.."A Madman explodes in a case of brutal road rage" "Attacks a man at a stoplight , By repeatedly punching him while he sits in his car.."The victim , A Husband and father of four , is in good condition , and thanks god he is ok"

Ya Spray...My mind is closed...It seems that I am the only one with a open mind...WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE PIECE MISSING FROM THE STORY...?...

Here is my boat shane
Attached Thumbnails "Water Rage" suspects arrested! - Justice system works-boat-goat-001.jpg  

Old 06-26-2002, 03:20 PM
supercrash

Come on Spray , I have a formula...Are we are buddies...?...

Old 06-26-2002, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So if a "spacey driver" makes a mistake and my daughter knocks her tooth out, that justifies my beating him? They are called ACCIDENTS for a reason, if not they would be called ON PURPOSES! Geez crash, come on! Retaliation to violence is okay, but NOT when it comes to a mistake like you illustrated. It sure is good you do not race anything, I would be afraid to see what you would do after a little paint swappin'! And god forbid you ever raced offshore and were hosed down or had the door slammed on you.
Old 06-26-2002, 03:27 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default One man's open mind is another man's void...

Crash, old buddy, old pal...

How ya been? I see you're at it again.
Hey look, I'm not going to engage in this futile exchange, but will offer up a little piece of my mind.

The operative word and trane of thought in your posts is "Suppose"

Sure we can suppose all day long, but it is purely speculation which can lead to hasty decisions and false impressions. Of course there are always two sides to every story and certainly no one goes around pouncing innocent people for fun(or do they?), but it is not right to suppose anything about the article.

Regardless of what happened, I can't see any reason why anyone would deserve a double-teamed beat-down to within an inch of their life on the water.
Old 06-26-2002, 03:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

C SPRAY HAS THE WHOLE FORMULA,NOT JUST PART OF ONE!SORRY I JUST HAD TO!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2002, 03:33 PM
Registered

Originally posted by SummerObsession
After he (supercrash) had been knocked down, one of the suspects (DaveP) held the victim's arms while the other kicked him. (C_Spray)
Sounds like the article in the Miami Herald after the Miami Boatshow OSO Party this upcoming Febraury 2003.
Old 06-26-2002, 03:40 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Come on guys don't let up yet.....PLEASE keep going.....PLEASE!!!!!!!

So Supercrap.......I thought you hopped off the devil's advocate stool??????.............what gives man?.....

Come on now.....you can tell us......let me guess the wifey wants to tie YOU up this time and you just can't handle being controlled......
Old 06-26-2002, 04:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys and gals, Supercrash is the prototypical internet BB Troll. Look up the defintion and I am sure you will see him and his boat pictured.

Just don't feed the trolls.......
Old 06-26-2002, 04:04 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Sorry crash...

I choose my friends based on a somewhat higher standard that their material possessions. If I did, I'd still have a hard time with your other boat - "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy" WTF? (Hey - don't blame me. You provoked me by posting that picture.)

Don't forget the other possiblilty:

3... SUPPOSE that all the information is not yet available, as the Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Morons has not yet had a chance to interview it's two charter members who have been unjustly imprisoned while their "alleged" victim is free to wander about his bed and the operating room of the Intensive Care Unit.

("Light fuse and get away".)
Old 06-26-2002, 04:05 PM
Registered

WARPAINT
I think we both have the same vision. After the cops tell him to drop the beer and cigarette, a shirtless guy with a mullet is hauled away from his trailer in cuffs by the police.
His final words to the camera, "Sometimes they d'serves a good beatin".
Gary

Quick Reply: "Water Rage" suspects arrested! - Justice system works

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.