Old 05-27-2012, 03:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will be there for Sure!!
Old 05-27-2012, 05:17 AM
Registered

Default Have to register early

Remember, YOU CAN NOT register for this run on the Sat morn of the event and it is going to fill up. Please register online asap. When it is full, they are done. You are going to want to stay over night also to enjoy the party, so get a room now.
Old 05-28-2012, 10:07 PM
Registered

Speed Zone is correct, if you don't want to drive boat after dark, not recommended, get on the wait list for the new docks being installed by Lanier Islands, once they are in the water we will have the ability to fill the docks before it opens to the public.(60 slips!) Captains party Friday night is mandatory as that is where you will check in, draw your first card and the Swimsuit Pageant is a "Do not miss" event. Also Friday raft up lunch will equally be off the hook!
Old 06-14-2012, 09:32 PM
Registered

Alert! This might be the most important piece of information you will get about the Pirates of Lanier Poker run----Sunset Cove at Lanier Islands has a rule. No beverages of any kind, ice included, are allowed to be transferred from land to dock or dock to land. They want to sell you a drink. Therefore, upon launching your vessel pack all of your beverages for the weekend. Friday at the raft up lunch I will have 50 bags of ice available at the raft up location for you to re-ice your coolers. Saturday morning before boats leave docks we will bring you ice to the end of each dock to re-ice your coolers. Keep in mind most marinas sell beer but not liquor. If you don't want to load up your boat you may certainly cruise around to the gas dock at Holiday Marina each day and resupply from your vehicle.

When on land at Sunset I think you will all be pleasantly surprised with the three full bars, two restaurants, a hot dog house, not to mention our great concert and fireworks, which can be enjoyed sitting right on your own boat.

For those of you on the wait list for dock slips at Sunset Cove you should have just received an email. The first dock,of three, is now being assigned slips to those on the wait list. If you are not on the wait list, then upon entering the poker run you will receive instructions on how to get on it. I feel sure all will be accommodated.

Thank you all for joining us for a great weekend event and for helping us to raise funds for our chosen charities to help Georgia's kids in need. Our event , every expense, has been paid by a benefactor. Every dollar from every entry, every hand and every sponsor will go directly toward our goal of $130,000. Thank you
Old 06-14-2012, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Got my slips for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Old 06-15-2012, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So I called Legacy Lodge and they are all booked, I'm on the wait list number 5, what are some other
nice places to stay?
Old 06-15-2012, 10:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by boating37
So I called Legacy Lodge and they are all booked, I'm on the wait list number 5, what are some other
nice places to stay?
Our first backup hotel the Comfort Inn is also full. Google hotels close to Lanier Islands. Try Whitworth inn (bed and Breakfast)
Old 06-15-2012, 11:48 AM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by windship
Our first backup hotel the Comfort Inn is also full. Google hotels close to Lanier Islands. Try Whitworth inn (bed and Breakfast)
John,Do we have rooms and a slip or do i need to call and arrange it? Looking forward to to the run. This event is first class.... We got her all cleaned up and ready to roll.
Attached Thumbnails Who is ready for Lake Lanier PR ? Here's a VID-lauderdaleandkeywest-142.jpg  
Old 06-15-2012, 01:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cdowns
John,Do we have rooms and a slip or do i need to call and arrange it? Looking forward to to the run. This event is first class.... We got her all cleaned up and ready to roll.
Ask Marsha, I believe y'all have 3 villa rooms, David, Shogren and you. Truck driver needs room.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:56 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by windship
Ask Marsha, I believe y'all have 3 villa rooms.
There goes my neighborhood.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.