Notices

OT. Navel Ring question

Old 07-04-2002, 05:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I LOVE MINE!!!

I just got mine done May 9th. Never had swelling or anything. I have to clean it with Dial antibacterial soap and a Q-Tip. Never touch your ring with your fingers, unless your in the shower and hands have anti-bac. soap on them. But, I just use 2 swabs and never touch it. They told me I couldn't swim for 6 mo....at first, I was like, there goes my summer...but, it's been no big deal (getting use out of that added port-a-potty on the boat!!) And, if it's too hot I just have a misting water bottle in the cooler and spray myself. I'm also glad I got it in the summer, now...because, I can wear clothes that show it and it gets more air. Had to go shopping ...didn't realize how many clothes I had that covered my belly button...now, with all of my old clothes I feel like Steve Erckle!!! As for the sex thing...well, you'll figure that all out on your own...it's all good I also got the barbell-it's got 2 diamond studs at each end...I LOVE IT!!! I bought a different one and took it in with me...but, it had dangle's on it...they wouldn't put that in for a starter...but, this one is just as nice. But, look forward to wearing the other one in a few month's. I did say the "F" word when she put the needle through...but, all in all, it wasn't that bad. But, I still don't see how some people actually get off on that sh!t!! I'll take pic's of mine b4 the end of the day and post them on this thread. I'm glad I finally got the guts up to do it. And, in my opinion, I think belly-rings are attractive.
Tracy
Old 07-04-2002, 05:47 PM
Registered

Oh...I also do the inverted cup soaking with epsom salt 10-15 min. a day----at first I had to do it twice a day.
Old 07-05-2002, 01:40 AM
Registered

Here's my belly-button ring
Attached Thumbnails OT.  Navel Ring question-belly-button-ring.jpg  
Old 07-05-2002, 02:17 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

belly ring pic
Attached Thumbnails OT.  Navel Ring question-pict0013b.jpg  
Old 07-05-2002, 02:28 PM
Registered

Hey thanks everybody for the info.............I think she prolly will wait till after summer now. Then she'll be able to show it off at the APBA worlds in Key West in November (when we are going down to cheer on Gordo).

Tracy..................Looks great!!! I hope Colleen will be as crazy about hers too.........I think they are damn sexy!!!

Sydwaz,

Great 8 years ago???? They are becoming main stream these days and that kicks a$$, IMHO.
Old 07-05-2002, 06:26 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

My wife had one. From what I have heard 8 out of 10 get infected. So I would wait until after the summer. I'm in with Sydwayz save the hassle and get the belly chains!! I think they look great!! There are more and more people with peirced navels and many shouldn't have them!! Plus, don't tell my wife, but now that she's prego, she had to take it out and the scar looks a little weird

Brian, If she wants one, have her wait until Fall!
Later Buddy!
Brad