Notices

Stolen trailer

Old 07-30-2012, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When he ran away was it on foot or in the Escalade with boat and trailer in tow?
Old 07-30-2012, 09:46 AM
Registered

Maybe it is someone in this thread here?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...rgia-help.html
Old 07-30-2012, 10:12 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,188 Likes on 515 Posts

Let's hope the po po follow up quickly. I'd have followed in the car if possible, at a distance. You know he's going to dump the trailer ASAP.
Old 07-30-2012, 10:29 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 179 Likes on 66 Posts

I'd have been so tempted to follow him at a distance with the cops on the phone. (Even though they hate it.) You know that anybody with balls that big will now simply dump the trailer as soon as they can. It would be too bad if his boat "encountered a misfortune" while he was finding a new trailer.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:34 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 136 Likes on 79 Posts
Default Kaarma- She's Wearing A Red Dress Tonite

Originally Posted by debcod2
Well, we got the new trailer from All American and had some issues but they stepped up to the plate and took care of it so it is good to go and turned out nice. The best part of this saga is that I caught the f@#$ing crook that stole our old eagle trailer 5 weeks ago today! It took a big set of stones to steal it in the middle of the day but it takes an even bigger set to do a half as red paint job and show back up in the area less than a quarter mile from where it was stolen! Saw it today with a 28' Donzi ZX and a pimped out red escalade pulling it. Jumped out and snapped a pic of the guys truck license plate and verifed it was mine by the distinct marks and issues I had with it and confronted the thief! Needless to say he took off like a bat out of hell and ran but my wife was already on the phone with Hall county sheriff giving the description and plate #. They didnt get this idiot yet but they have his address and They are coming for this guy! He obviously falied how to be a good thief 101! LOL!
Way to stay on the down low, Einstein. Wow.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 07-30-2012, 12:59 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I wonder if Tina was driving the Escalade?
Old 07-30-2012, 03:44 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos

I have already thought that and told my wife the same thing as she remembered seeing that fountain at the texaco gas station by itself the day before that thread was started!
Old 07-30-2012, 03:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Let's hope the po po follow up quickly. I'd have followed in the car if possible, at a distance. You know he's going to dump the trailer ASAP.
I tried guys but I also had our boat still hooked to the truck and I am not gonna wreck all my crap and kill my family trying to keep up with this guy last night. He literally slammed it into drive, hit the curb with his nice skinny lo pro rear tire and 24" rim on the driver side and launched all 3 axle of the trailer up and over the same curb and just darted out in front of a car to get away from me.

There seems to be more to this after talking with Hall county this morning. There have been a few trailers stolen as well as a couple boats from this area in the last 4-5 months and they have a few suspects and believe the truck we saw last night belongs to one of the people they say is suspected in all this.

They were dumb enough to come back once, they probably will again.

I bet the cop $100 we find him before they do!
Old 07-30-2012, 07:01 PM
Registered

I'd pay the Cop the Hundred to turn him over to your Custody for 72 hrs..LOL. Then you could let him go..back to Jail..or the Hospital??
Old 07-31-2012, 08:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stickman811
I'd pay the Cop the Hundred to turn him over to your Custody for 72 hrs..LOL. Then you could let him go..back to Jail..or the Hospital??
That would work as well!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.