My Way Crew Confirmed to be OK After Crash

Notices

My Way Crew Confirmed to be OK After Crash

Old 08-15-2012, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott B
Your logic contradicts your screen name
Yea the name came from when my dad saw my first big boat and I told him how much it cost. He said that most of the time he could count on me making a smart choice but this was a Lapse of Reason and it just kinda stuck.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MrSneakAttack
did MY WAY crash?? how fast was he going?? who's at fault?? lol
Nope. He was on anchor an a sail (Bote) bump Him. Sail (Botes) have the right of way. He should have been cruzing. LOL. Artie
Old 08-15-2012, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by paintman
Ragged edge.. that was cruising speed for my way....I wonder how many people on here that have a real go fast boat have had some close calls...there was just no one around with a video camera ......just stop with the bill t hating

Don't really understand your comment here. I have no problem with Mr. Tomlinson running his boat as he sees fit. I have done the same for many years, blew a Hydrosteram over and totaled it, stuffed a Velocity and walked away. I guess they were both accidents, in that they were not intended on my part. But were both entirely my fault. I was the dumb azz that did not make the call to get out of it and maybe prevent it.

There is a time and place for everything, seems to me that this was neither the time nor the place.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:37 AM
Registered

Hey raged edge I was referring to this quote below.....not you cheers

Originally Posted by ZP'd
"Out of control cowboy" is what the boat should be named. Videos show it well.

If he had "situational awarenees" he would not of been running on the raged edge in a open waterway hitting the wake as he did.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:05 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BBCLiberator
Yup. Been around for many years never joined because of exactly this type of stuff until recently.
So what made you jump off the lurker fence, was it an IB memo that all dialogue between bmembers would be limited to discussions of oil viscosity and g-sting width limits?
Old 08-16-2012, 08:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by paintman
Hey raged edge I was referring to this quote below.....not you cheers
He was otta control. No 50' Mysitc is going to behave like that off a cruiser wake if he's under control. No saftey crews on hand, and a open waterway apparently totally uaware of approaching cruiser wake= raged edge willing to endanger others well being.
He was along for the ride after the first trip. Pure luck he and his ego or someone didn't end up dead. Matter of time if he continues reckless operation at a freakin open waterway poker run.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Yikes! I pull an overnighter at PIB and come home to 8 more pages of this. I don't know the captain of My Way but I bet he feels pretty sh!tty right now. How about some support? My Way crew: I'm glad you guys were not hurt and that you kept the boat right side up. I hope you guys can put this behind you soon and are able to get the boat fixed up and back running next year. I feel bad for you. I can't speak for the entire performance boating crowd but I bet that the majority of us feel bad for you. Best wishes.

I am Carl C, CC, CRC on other forums.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:43 AM
Registered

In your opinion of course....I don't own a boat like the mystic or anything close (nor been in one), so I will let the fellas chime in that have run at high speeds and have skippped across a large cruiser wake , rogue wave, what ever it was that they didn't see and had to clean their shorts....again how many 50' mystics have you been in.....

Originally Posted by ZP'd
He was otta control. No 50' Mysitc is going to behave like that off a cruiser wake if he's under control. No saftey crews on hand, and a open waterway apparently totally uaware of approaching cruiser wake= raged edge willing to endanger others well being.
He was along for the ride after the first trip. Pure luck he and his ego or someone didn't end up dead. Matter of time if he continues reckless operation at a freakin open waterway poker run.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:16 AM
Registered

None. Don't want a 50' Mystic either if it can't handle a 40' cruiser wake at speed. Must have been the boat.
Old 08-16-2012, 03:05 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UEET...eature=related

Blaming the cruiser wake is like blaming the wake in this video ( 1:30 mark )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.