Old 08-22-2012, 06:26 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Just dump me in Long Island Sound.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:33 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

Definately have a will "NOTORIZED" with your wishes for your remains after death. My sperm donor was to cheap to have his will notorized which caused his estate to go into probate. Fortunately, just being me and my sister there was no one to contest the will. He wanted to be creamated and his ashes spread in the gulf. I took his ashes and placed them where the last incoming wave was and then............not one other wave would come in that far to take him out to sea. Karmas' a *****!! Definately consider donating any usable organs to someone in need.

Thanks for the laugh with the fuel filter in the landfill.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like ur plan. My dad will be cremated and dumped info the ausable river and my mom wants to go with him. It's been known for years.

I really don't have strong feelings about what is done with me. On the other hand I should make a decision so that I don't leave my faamily wondering what they should have done. It could lead to years of guilt and that is something I don't want
Old 08-22-2012, 09:09 AM
Registered
Gold Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Kurt Hamilton
Just remove the fuel filters for the last run! Who is gonna hold the boat pinned for you? Ill come over and do it!
My son would be the driver, but thanks for offering.

BTW, when I say "Sticks Pined" I don't mean to blow up the motors, just one last Go Fast Ocean ride. I have too much respect for my equipment to intentionally hurt stuff...even after I'm gone
Old 08-22-2012, 09:12 AM
Registered
Gold Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by freckles
Kudos to you for putting a plan together and telling your spouse. I'd like to make a plug for organ donation, too.
Yep, been on the organ donation list for years.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:14 AM
Registered

I had the same basic idea of taking my ashes out and not dumping them below 5400rpm,pin the throttles and when we reach top speed dump me across the lake.I love the idea of going thru the motors but agree the fuel filters may cause a problem and you may have a problem finding someone to let you dump the ashes in their tank.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:38 AM
Registered

Have you seen "ashes" after cremation? It's not just ashes, but also bone fragments and teeth.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:58 AM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,735 Likes on 3,794 Posts

My Mom pass away earlier this year unexpectantly, with no will, however I knew she wished to be cremated. I can say what you see on TV doesnt match what takes place. I wanted to be with my mother thru every process, when the time came to place her remains in a urn I assisted in doing it.

about a month after my mother passed, my aunt her older sister passed away, ( she lived in germany),
my cousin ask if we could combine some of their ashes. we combined some of my mothers and Aunt's, and spread them in my mom's flower garden. we also kept a small amount for my cousin to take to germany, which we will spread where they grew up as children.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

i told my wife to take my ashes and find the fastest boat on texoma get it going real fast and take the lid off and let my ashes spread over the water.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
Just dump me in Long Island Sound.
As is or after cremation?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.