Notices

Hey.... Luv-N-It

Old 07-11-2002, 07:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brian..dont know what kind it is. The boat is all red and has I/Os I think, He has been there both weekends that I was there this summer.
Old 07-12-2002, 06:44 AM
Registered

It is a cat. 28'-30' range. Single I/O, and it flies!!!!! Hands down the fastest boat out there I know of and see.
Old 07-12-2002, 08:04 AM
Registered

I really like the red-dog symbol on the front of the boat. I have to agree with Luv-n-it that it really flies, but I have seen to other boats out there that would probably give it a run for the money. One is the blown HTM that runs around (white), and a smaller tunnel that has a single outboard (white as well). Both of them are pretty quick!
Old 07-12-2002, 10:36 PM
Registered

Aqua-holic....Where exactly in Powell is Total Marine Performance also what all do they do there.

Just wondering because there are not a lot of hot rod boat shops in this area and I would like to check them out.
Old 07-15-2002, 07:48 AM
Registered

thrillseeker,
Unfortunitely I have had the same luck as Luv-N-it. I cann't locate them anywhere. You wouldn't think they would be that hard to find, but nothing on the net, nor the phone book. I don't have the most current phone book though, so perhaps that would let the cat out of the bag. Let me know what you find, and I will do the same if I have any better luck!

Matt
Old 07-15-2002, 08:45 AM
Registered

Matt,
Was at the Creek Saturday and there was a Baja behind me. Was that you? Sorry if I didn't say Hi. I woke up from a nap and fired the boat up and went home. Didn't mean to be rude.

By the way, I ran into some people who knows "Red Dog". Boat will go 114.8 on GPS. Dang!!!!!!

How fast is that blown HTM? Is that the one with white hull and blue grpahics?
Old 07-15-2002, 09:26 AM
Registered

I would love to ride in that, 114 would be sweet. Unfortunitely I did not have a chance to be on the water at all this weekend. The closest I got was on a late motorcycle ride Friday evening, I swung by the main marina. Not much going on since it was getting dark. I could hear one offshore ideling north away from the marina, but I could not tell make etc. I am not sure of the numbers for the HTM. I only spoke to the owner 1 time for a brief moment, but yes it is the blue one w/ white graphics.
Old 07-15-2002, 09:55 AM
Registered

I know which one you are talking about. I know it sounds healthy and fast too. It would be interesting to see those two boats go at it down the Creek!!!!

What time were you at the marina? I stopped by there for a glance and was there at about 8-8:30.
Old 07-15-2002, 10:05 AM
Registered

I was there around 9 ish. The only action from the marina was a couple of blow boats, and a cruiser. I would love to see the two of them go at it. I saw two tunnel's racing a few weeks back, but they were a little smaller. One I/O and one OB
Old 07-15-2002, 09:45 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Total Marine Performance is part of BCS Boats. Here is their link and they are listed as an HTM dealer.

http://www.bcsboats.com/