Toledo OH Launch ramps to test boat >

Toledo OH Launch ramps to test boat

Notices

Toledo OH Launch ramps to test boat

Old 10-11-2012, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by full force
this is the time of year you want to test on lake erie!! See what she can handle!!
+1. Lol
Old 10-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Toledo beach could be an option, but they will probably charge. They have a ramp, a hoist and the marina is pretty deep, they have some big boats in there. If you go that route ask for Les in the office and tell him Robbie sent you and he should hook you up. you shpuld be good with water depth anywhere if your going out of toledo beach too. It your really worried about depth, Dave, me and several others are local and can keep you out of touble.

Last edited by phragle; 10-11-2012 at 07:26 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Toledo beach could be an option, but they will probably charge. They have a ramp, a hoist and the marina is pretty deep, they have some big boats in there. If you go that route ask for Les in the office and tell him Robbie sent you and he should hook you up. you shpuld be good with water depth anywhere if your going out of toledo beach too. It your really worried about depth, Dave, me and several others are local and can keep you out of touble.
I talked to Brad earlier when he was in the area looking for a ramp, actually suggested Bolles but told him it may be a good idea to stop into Toledo Beach as it is on the way. Glad i did, i had not known Bolles was closed for repair. Havnt heard from him so i hope they made it out for the test run. Very low water today and the beach may have been the only option. Up side was it would have been an offshore wind and should not have been to bad.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Last edited by glassdave; 10-11-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:35 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by glassdave
I talked to Brad earlier when he was in the area looking for a ramp, actually suggested Bolles but told him it may be a good idea to stop into Toledo Beach as it is on the way. Glad i did, i had not known Bolles was closed for repair. Havnt heard from him so i hope they made it out for the test run. Very low water today and the beach may have been the only option. Up side was it would have been an offshore wind and should not have been to bad.
The Mayor of Toledo has spoken..........................
Old 10-12-2012, 05:59 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Trouts ramp at Bolles harbor is open for another option.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For some reason when i scrolled past this thread I thought it was about putting a ramp in the water to launch the boat off of. I was hoping for some vids
Old 10-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by brian41
Trouts ramp at Bolles harbor is open for another option.
Pretty sure Trouts wont be an option, They usually load the channel up with boats that are coming out of the water for the season.