Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The American Greed Post, I just don't get it!! >

The American Greed Post, I just don't get it!!

Notices

Old 11-15-2012, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by cfischer
Marc, first off you are a phuckin idiot. you had absolutely nothing to do with the Vorce deal and you got fired because you're a worthless POS who thought he could sell boats. nobody liked you there and you used that marina to put together SOTW which you scammed people on. funny during the last one, you sold your boat to a guy that drove multiple hrs and for some odd reason you couldn't show up. wonder why?? maybe because you blew the motor on your last run and was afraid the guy might find out. you had no idea what Mike was doing. funny you always think you are the one that knew everything but your name never got mentioned during his case. now you think you're gonna go on american greed and run your mouth??? i am still very good friends with his brother and family and i'll kindly say this to you from me and his family and only once, stay the phuck out of it!! you have no idea who you're phucking with. every time something comes up about Vorce or the owners of Chief powerboats or any of the other places your worthless ass worked, you got screwed and you go on bashing them. now you're crossing lines dipchit. Mike made his mistakes and i'm not sticking up for him, but i'll step up for his family and tell you that you better shut your mouth. you worked at the wharf for 4 months and your attitude and big mouth got you canned. i can count so many times people came to us and said you told them you bought the wharf and how you owned so many boats. funny you should ask your last 4 wives who owned those boats. you ain't chit Marc and you want to get yourself involved, it'll bury you. you have anything else you'd like to say feel free to call me or better yet i'll be home for christmas, would love to speak to you face to face phuckhead
CJ
619-851-6769

Originally Posted by boatme
and this one
I have no dog in this fight and really have no idea what its all about, nor do I know any of the people involved HOWEVER, this CJ or cfischer really should control himself before he finds his own azz locked up for threatening this guy Marc. It would appear that at some point there has been a moment of clarity because he deleted the posts, but here is what I know for sure:

1) in This day and age, its impposible to put the toothpaste back in the tube. Why anyone would write a post like this CJ wrote is stupid and counter-productive. He may have deleted it, but that doesn't make it go away. Foolish

2) It seems as if there is some truth to what this Vorce guy did assuming he was caught and convicted of some wrong doing if he is paying for his mistakes. Besides, if a TV show that is based on criminals that phuck people out of money is considering a show dedicated to this guy, they must have something to base it on. They can't just go out and do a show about some random person for the fun of it. For example, American Greed isn't going to do a show on me.

3) Anyone who goes around with their chest puffed out and making statements like this CJ did, have always proven to be all bark, no bite. If anything were to happen to boatme, the first people the law will go to is this family and especially this CJ guy. I grew up in Chicago and know that when people who are smart feel they need to get even with someone, they will keep their mouth shut and wait a long time to exact their revenge. When I say a long time, I mean 15-20 years. Old news doesn't count.

4) As for whether or not boatme should do the show, I would say if he has something relevant to offer he should do it. If he does the interview, the show will decide how relevant his input is and if they deem it not important, it won't air.

NOW THE PART I DON'T GET.......................

Throughout my entire life, I have always been honest, sincere and hard working. Stealing peoples money simply is not in my DNA. I have struggled my whole career to be successful because I do not have the money to get started nor do I have wealthy relatives to help. I am always blown away by people who are able to suck people into their game and raise much more money than they need just so they can steal it from people who trusted them.

I know there are people on this site that could invest in my business with no problem at all, and the last thing I would do is rip them off, but these other sh*tbags who do rip people off make it all that more difficult for honest people like myself to even get the chance to make the presentation. In my business, there is a ton of opportunity right now, but it will not last forever. I wouldn't promise insane returns, or any unreal BS. I would offer realistic but very strong returns. I would also work my azz off to meet my obligations and prove to the people who trusted me that it would have been a great decision.

I do not get why theives can raise money so easily when honest people cannot!!

Last edited by iamjoe; 11-15-2012 at 07:46 AM.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:36 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This industry as a whole was kick-started by drug smugglers paying cash, and boat builders and servicers catering to criminals.

Theres going to be some carryover - industry culture is a difficult thing to change.
That, compounded by egos of consumers with at least a little bit of money that want to go fast in floating phallic symbols - Makes for a tough working enviroment!
Old 11-15-2012, 06:41 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

bump