Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice >

Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice

Notices

Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice

Old 12-19-2012, 07:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are some pictures of the boat. If anyone knows the new owner please get a hold of me. Thank you!!
Attached Thumbnails Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice-demo-race-2010-8.jpg   Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice-demo-race-2010.jpg   Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice-demo-race-2010-2.jpg  

Old 12-19-2012, 07:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donzi ZX
+1. Pretty pathetic that OCM just doesn't pay out the funds to finish the boat. Even worse how they're treating a customer. Time for OCM to cough up the cash before they completely ruin their reputation.
Hard to pay it out if they've already spent the money. Just saying.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck
I can emphasize with the position the factory has been put in. They don't know if they will ever receive the balance owed by OCM but have agreed to deliver the boat regardless.
chuck,im willing to bet the farm that if fracini does not get paid,that boat will get sold to someone else when it gets completed.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What a mess. I saw a similar situations with houses years ago. (Equity striping) OCM should have paid for your boat in full the day it sold the Nortec period, There should be no progression payments. Or at minimum put that money in escrow.

I would get my lawyer all over this and get what ever I could. The only reason for acts like this are lack of operating capital. So I doubt this will make them pay for your boat. Your money is likely long gone, and there is no money for your boat. I would have my lawyer looking into all the personal assents and get to work on freezing anything you can ASAP. An LLC will shield them, But you can stop them from transferring any thing else from what looks to be sinking ship. I'm surprised your lawyer wasn't all over this from the beginning.

In the end it sounds like you will battling the new owner on who is the right full owner of that Nortech. OCM will probably dissolve when the judgments come. If the criminal charges come, that won't help you Financially. I would try to be first in line, Normally if there is one there will be more.

Saddle up its going to be long ride.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

While the lien situation complicates the telling of the story it really only slightly changes the question for OCM- "Where is the money, if you didn't pay Frisini and you didn't pay the lienholder where is the freaking money?" Seems pretty simple...

Chuck- Two Years... I mean TWO FLIPPING YEARS?? You've been patient way too long and need to get moving while OCM is still in business. If they are playing a shell game with their "operating capital" to pay bills their days are numbered. Heck I'm surprised that OCM hasn't asked you for more money due to the 2013 model costing more than the 2011.
Hope it all works out for you,
RB
Old 12-19-2012, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Is this boat called Panty dropper?
Old 12-19-2012, 07:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BONDO10
No one ever implicated the builder. To say "dealer/builder outed as a thief"is unfair to Frisini. Chuck has repeatedly said it has nothing to do with the builder. No reason to tarnish a company unless it is warranted.
You left out the most important part of that quote...."another" as in another dealer or builder (or general boat industry person). Not implicating Frisini at all, just adding OCM to the list of dealer/builders (Pantera, Trick, etc etc).

Sounds like Frisini is willing to go above and beyond if necessary. Unfortunately as it is their authorized dealer I think they will need to make sure this all comes out ok.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by professor_speed
Is this boat called Panty dropper?
No very similar boat but panty dropper has yellow in the interior and more yellow on the deck . My boat was mostly orange.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:30 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

i hope the owner of OCM doesn,t have an accident,karma is a biotch!
Old 12-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mike tkach
chuck,im willing to bet the farm that if fracini does not get paid,that boat will get sold to someone else when it gets completed.
Tony Frisini and I have talked at length numerous times about htis over the last two years. I believe I will get the new boat but I would like to get my old boat resolved.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.