Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice

Notices

Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice

Old 12-22-2012, 06:24 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Jake
I agree. Hope everything works out Chuck.
Thank you Jake. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hopefully this will be the year we can get together and have that beer. I'm hoping that it will be on the lake. Mine or yours.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chuck
I have tried to stay polite with you but you truly are an idiot. I read on here that you associate with known drug dealers. I read it so it must be true right? We all know that people who hang out with drug dealers must be drug users or sellers also right? I plead guilty because I was put in a situation where I could not win the war but more than likely would have won the battle at hand. My statement earlier that you keep referring to about things being about money in this world wasn't meant that it was how I felt but the money is what the prosecution wanted. You were to stupid to see the point of the conversation. At one point on here your my best friend acting like you want to run through the daisies holding hands and you read an article from the Internet and now I'm Jesse James ( not the bike builder in case you don't know the reference). Now let me say one more thing to you that I hope you can understand, I don't know who in this world would or would not steal but for me personally it would need to be change your life forever or as some would say " get away" money and never work again. I have been pretty lucky in life so far with nobody ever accusing me of stealing anything in my entire life. 136k is certainly a great deal of money, but no where near what I would need in order to get away. 136k over 18 months would not be worth losing everything I have worked so hard to obtain. Just so you know, not that it is any of your business, this ordeal has cost me and my family in excess of 250k. I can't change people's opinion of me that don't know me but I will ask you a question. I haven't lost one customer from this, I haven't lost any creditors, I haven't lost the love and support of my family, I haven't lost one friend, and most of all I am an individual that recently plead guilty to two major felonies and I am not in jail nor am I on ANY sort of probation or SUPERVISION. Why do you think that is?
P.S. It wasn't my lawyer, he sucked in my opinion.
Chuck, hope things work out, ignore this mike guy, he is just a jealous little trouble maker. Im told he has quite a reputation too.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:28 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you Jake. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hopefully this will be the year we can get together and have that beer. I'm hoping that it will be on the lake. Mine or yours.
Your welcome Chuck and a Merry Christmas to you and your family. Sooner or later we will get together.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mike tkach
just fyi,chuck pled guilty in august to his part of stealing 136,150.00dollars ,stick up for him if you want to,but how can you believe anything a convicted thief sais,to me,that speaks volumes about his charecter,or lack of.
OMG dude your a f@#king idiot.. Chuck had to take the fall!! He is responsible for what employees do in HIS company especially when there is that kind of money involved.. Its not rocket science if you don't get it then stop with the stupid comments!!!!
Old 12-22-2012, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fleg1
OMG dude your a f@#king idiot.. Chuck had to take the fall!! He is responsible for what employees do in HIS company especially when there is that kind of money involved.. Its not rocket science if you don't get it then stop with the stupid comments!!!!
100% true and agree.... Funny these guys dont cut and paste the threads where chuck helps kids in need or goes way above most on this thread would do to benifit society...

Can anyone find that thread..?
Old 12-22-2012, 07:41 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Boomer35
100% true and agree.... Funny these guys dont cut and paste the threads where chuck helps kids in need or goes way above most on this thread would do to benifit society...

Can anyone find that thread..?
Thanks Boomer. I have Santa Claus going to visit those kids this evening at their house. First Christmas without their Dad. Merry Christmas
Old 12-22-2012, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Why people attack others on this site that they do not know over doings that they are not involved in nor are privy to all the facts is beyond me.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Thanks Boomer. I have Santa Claus going to visit those kids this evening at their house.

Bud that is amazing of you. Thank you! Takes a good hearted person to not only do that but keep it going.

Merry Christmas.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

There seems to still be a great deal of confusion surrounding the financing and lien on the Nor-Tech situation. I'm going to give an example in car terms instead and hope it clears any remaining gray areas.

You decide that you want a new tow rig and go down to your dealer. He doesn't have exactly what you want so you decide to order a truck instead. The dealer negotiates a price with you, and you agree to figures. The dealer asks if you will be financing the purchase and you reply, yes. He offers a rate of 4%. Your local bank or credit union is willing to offer you 3% so you decide to do your own financing. The dealer states that he may have a customer for your trade in and asks if he can show it. It's winter time and you only use the truck for hauling your boat so you agree to let him try to sell your truck while the new truck is being built. The dealer tells you that your new truck should be done in 4-6 weeks. You decide to leave the truck with the dealer and take your figures to your bank. The bank approves your loan and says your all set. Let us know when the new truck comes in. Do you think at this point they release the lien on your current truck or they release the lien on your current truck when the new truck arrives? They will need a vin number and an actual vehicle to attach their security interest to. Now, what happens if the dealer sold your trade in one month and the new truck isn't there in 6-8 weeks, as a matter of fact it isn't there almost two years later?

Hope this example clears up the questions regarding the financing. If this doesn't make it clear enough I really don't know what else to say.
This makes perfect sense.....but the part I don't get yet is what happened when OCM sold your trade....why would your bank be okay with the Collateral being sold and not used to satisfy the debt?......you mentioned that once you explained the situation they did not require you to continue to carry the insurance....so now their collateral has been sold, is in the possession of a third party, maybe insured, maybe not, and the proceeds of the sell have been divided between yourself and a Boat Dealer that happens to be on the other side of the country from you.....I am on your side and I realize this a side story to this ordeal....I am just trying to understand......BTW until someone owns their own business they have no ideal about the liabilities you subject yourself to as a owner
Old 12-22-2012, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Bullhead
This makes perfect sense.....but the part I don't get yet is what happened when OCM sold your trade....why would your bank be okay with the Collateral being sold and not used to satisfy the debt?......you mentioned that once you explained the situation they did not require you to continue to carry the insurance....so now their collateral has been sold, is in the possession of a third party, maybe insured, maybe not, and the proceeds of the sell have been divided between yourself and a Boat Dealer that happens to be on the other side of the country from you.....I am on your side and I realize this a side story to this ordeal....I am just trying to understand......BTW until someone owns their own business they have no ideal about the liabilities you subject yourself to as a owner

My only guess would be that he has not missed and still not missing any payments so the loan, lien, and all are in good standings and current.

As far as the insurance goes unless there is a personal liability that would cover everything I don't get that. But with no cash being missed out on as far as the bank end goes, new collateral coming in, and they are aware of everything. Maybe they just feel there is no need........ not sure just a guess and nothing more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.