Notices

Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice

Old 12-19-2012, 10:00 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OCM
Ok

You traded in your Nor-tec and give me free and clear titles!

You also got a check from oregon custom marine for 75k for the differance.

Also Oregon custom marine payed a 30k deposite to Frisini to bld your new boat. If they cant afford to bld your boat theirs your problem.

I have been in contact with your bank. They where never added as a lien holder. And the boat titles where free and clean no lien holder on them.

Not all are like you Chuck!

Tim
OCM
1. I did give you the title to my boat after you paid the 75k diffrence LATE in Sept of 2011. Post a copy of the check.

2. You knew I needed the new boat or at least a HIN number to release the lien on the Nor-Tech. Be careful here, I have the repeated texts asking you for the HIN.

3. I don't think it is "my problem", you have the proceeds from my boat. The boat would be done if not for your refusal to make progression payments.

4. You repeatedly have told me that your other custom builders don't require progression payments. What companies are those?
Old 12-19-2012, 10:05 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by waterboy222
Aren't they waiting on you to send them money to continue progress on the boat?

What does Frisini have to say about all this?
They have been building the boat but not at a pace I am happy with but I can understand their position. They have agreed to give me the boat free and clear regardless of what OCM does. I think that was pretty classy although not at the time frame I would like..
Old 12-19-2012, 10:10 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Last week the factory informed me that OCM had promised to advance 50k on Dec 15th. We have been down this road many times before. I informed the factory of me starting this thread if the 50k wasn't paid and they agreed to inform OCM of the situation. I have the texts from the last cpl days asking if the funds have been received and obviously they have not, so here we are.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:12 AM
OCM
Registered

Your bank not only has Vin# for the new ! They have a copy of the MSO,with their Lien holder Number on it.

So you have been payed cash Diff,and a large deposite has been payed to the factory.

Tim
OCM
Old 12-19-2012, 10:21 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

chuck,i personally would have never let the nortec go until the new boat was completed and the paperwork was in place,i hope it all works out for you,but the way things are today,i dont see a good outcome in the near future,once you gave up the nortec title free and clear,you no longer own the boat,so the new owner probibally could care less about your deal with ocm.if i were you,id be on the phone with my lawyer TODAY to find out what legal recourse you might have with ocm.what did you give the lending institution that loaned you the money on the nortec for coladeral,i sure hope it was not your house.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:23 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

I might have this mixed up with someone else's drama with dealers..... but didn't you work for Frinsina when all of this started?
Old 12-19-2012, 10:25 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by OCM
Your bank not only has Vin# for the new ! They have a copy of the MSO,with their Lien holder Number on it.

So you have been payed cash Diff,and a large deposite has been payed to the factory.

Tim
OCM
More lies. The boat is a 2013 and you faxed something to them that they don't recognize as an MSO, and is for a 2012 boat.I am speaking to the President. As I am typing this. No lien release is coming until the new boat is complete. Nice try though.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

So a $30k payment to the factory & $75k cash.... $105k is what an 08 36 nortech goes for these days?
Old 12-19-2012, 10:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mike tkach
chuck,i personally would have never let the nortec go until the new boat was completed and the paperwork was in place,i hope it all works out for you,but the way things are today,i dont see a good outcome in the near future,once you gave up the nortec title free and clear,you no longer own the boat,so the new owner probibally could care less about your deal with ocm.if i were you,id be on the phone with my lawyer TODAY to find out what legal recourse you might have with ocm.what did you give the lending institution that loaned you the money on the nortec for coladeral,i sure hope it was not your house.
The boat has a lien on it.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by OldSchool
I might have this mixed up with someone else's drama with dealers..... but didn't you work for Frinsina when all of this started?
I did work for Frisini for a couple of months last year. This deal with OCM was cut long before that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.