Notices

So is the rumor true ?

Old 01-22-2013, 01:04 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't recall seeing "Not For Hire" on the side of Jeff's truck when he towed for me. He towed my boat multiple times, never had an issue with the guy. He always did what he said he was going to do, when he said he was going to do it. I wrote the check out to his COMPANY, got and invoice from him, and was given his insurance information in case there were any issues. I've spoken to him recently. He doesn't want to go back to hauling, so what ever happened with he said she said 5 years ago doesn't matter right now, no body needs to get upset and worried about him getting back into towing. That stuff is done and over with, just like this thread needs to be. Why don't we all just get back to playing with our boats, have fun and move on..

Last edited by tim mccray; 01-22-2013 at 01:07 AM.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pslonaker
That was to bypass having to go into a truck inspection station. Anyone who reads this thread that is in the trucking business would agree that if given a way to bypass a truck station that they would do that in a heartbeat. For those who saw his insurance certificate it had the company name on it in plain letters. He did run a dot number which was not the number that a previoud OSO member had found on the safer site. The number that he used was valid up until he was sentenced for cardshark switched to his auto hauling company name three years ago. The DOT number that the previous member ran his mouth about was for his truck company that was put to bed in 2001. GMHDFAN why don't you research how many of the other haulers actually run a DOT and MCC number and pull into the scales with a boat behind them on the boats own trailer? If Jeff could get away with not pulling into a scale and paying for apportioned plates and IFTA then as he told me more power to him. He told me how he spoke years ago to one professional boat hauler based out of TNT named Dave with a dad who was a cop. Anyway the cop asked jeff if he could get some of jeff's overflow and jeff asked him for his insurance cert to see his limits and the cop told jeff that he had no cargo and always made sure that the boat owner had his own. And this guy based himself out of miami and jeff got his card from the counter of TNT storage. Go do your research and then make your comments.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:29 AM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

That was to bypass having to go into a truck inspection station. Anyone who reads this thread that is in the trucking business would agree that if given a way to bypass a truck station that they would do that in a heartbeat. For those who saw his insurance certificate it had the company name on it in plain letters. He did run a dot number which was not the number that a previoud OSO member had found on the safer site. The number that he used was valid up until he was sentenced for cardshark switched to his auto hauling company name three years ago. The DOT number that the previous member ran his mouth about was for his truck company that was put to bed in 2001. GMHDFAN why don't you research how many of the other haulers actually run a DOT and MCC number and pull into the scales with a boat behind them on the boats own trailer? If Jeff could get away with not pulling into a scale and paying for apportioned plates and IFTA then as he told me more power to him. He told me how he spoke years ago to one professional boat hauler based out of TNT named Dave with a dad who was a cop. Anyway the cop asked jeff if he could get some of jeff's overflow and jeff asked him for his insurance cert to see his limits and the cop told jeff that he had no cargo and always made sure that the boat owner had his own. And this guy based himself out of miami and jeff got his card from the counter of TNT storage. Go do your research and then make your comments.
Are you saying Jeff mis-represented situations to get around the law and paying required fees that would be considered a cost of doing business?
Old 01-22-2013, 09:09 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE=tim mccray;3853058]I don't recall seeing "Not For Hire" on the side of Jeff's truck when he towed for me. He towed my boat multiple times, never had an issue with the guy. He always did what he said he was going to do, when he said he was going to do it. I wrote the check out to his COMPANY, got and invoice from him, and was given his insurance information in case there were any issues. I've spoken to him recently. He doesn't want to go back to hauling, so what ever happened with he said she said 5 years ago doesn't matter right now, no body needs to get upset and worried about him getting back into towing. That stuff is done and over with, just like this thread needs to be. Why don't we all just get back to playing with our boats, have fun and move on..[l/QUOTE]
I never said Jeff didn't have a company. But Polesmoker confirmed how he ran it. And as far as this thread being over. I think Lucky Strike did a good job of doing that. But some knucklehead had to wake up the sleeping giant and then make a fool of himself again. Speaking of which why don't you fire up those engine building youtubes you have. Everyone is looking for some good entertainment while it is cold out. Don't forget we remember what your real agenda was when you got involved with the Card Shark drama.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by gmhdfan
Don't forget we remember what your real agenda was when you got involved with the Card Shark drama.
...and that was....?
Old 01-22-2013, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by dbkski
...and that was....?
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...-builders.html

Slonaker has an axe to grind with the owner of the shop (Leon) where CardShark was stolen from. Slonaker states that he bought an inferior engine from Leon. Which is odd, because Slonaker is an "engine builder". Anyway, he chased Leon for months, actually confronting the guy at a boat show. Just insane behavior.

When CardShark was stolen from behind locked gates at Derebery, Slonaker jumped right in. Suddenly, after bad-mouthing Jeff Murray in several threads, he became his friend. He manifested this theory that Leon was "in" on the theft, and Jeff murray was just a pawn in a much larger scheme.

If you have a few minutes, read these two threads as well. Make up your own mind whether Slonaker has a bizarre agenda.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ther-scum.html
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/t...transport.html

Last edited by pasquesi; 01-22-2013 at 02:21 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

After I posted I searched youtube and found an anti-Derebery
vid. That did jog my memory a bit. I must confess it is hard
to keep track of all the players.

I will read the threads you highlighted.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:37 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE=gmhdfan;3853162]
Originally Posted by tim mccray
I don't recall seeing "Not For Hire" on the side of Jeff's truck when he towed for me. He towed my boat multiple times, never had an issue with the guy. He always did what he said he was going to do, when he said he was going to do it. I wrote the check out to his COMPANY, got and invoice from him, and was given his insurance information in case there were any issues. I've spoken to him recently. He doesn't want to go back to hauling, so what ever happened with he said she said 5 years ago doesn't matter right now, no body needs to get upset and worried about him getting back into towing. That stuff is done and over with, just like this thread needs to be. Why don't we all just get back to playing with our boats, have fun and move on..[l/QUOTE]
I never said Jeff didn't have a company. But Polesmoker confirmed how he ran it. And as far as this thread being over. I think Lucky Strike did a good job of doing that. But some knucklehead had to wake up the sleeping giant and then make a fool of himself again. Speaking of which why don't you fire up those engine building youtubes you have. Everyone is looking for some good entertainment while it is cold out. Don't forget we remember what your real agenda was when you got involved with the Card Shark drama.
Are you talking to me? What engine video's? I haven't posted $h&t on here.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:26 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by pasquesi
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...-builders.html

Slonaker has an axe to grind with the owner of the shop (Leon) where CardShark was stolen from. Slonaker states that he bought an inferior engine from Leon. Which is odd, because Slonaker is an "engine builder". Anyway, he chased Leon for months, actually confronting the guy at a boat show. Just insane behavior.

When CardShark was stolen from behind locked gates at Derebery, Slonaker jumped right in. Suddenly, after bad-mouthing Jeff Murray in several threads, he became his friend. He manifested this theory that Leon was "in" on the theft, and Jeff murray was just a pawn in a much larger scheme.

If you have a few minutes, read these two threads as well. Make up your own mind whether Slonaker has a bizarre agenda.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ther-scum.html
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/t...transport.html
I wasnt going to waste my time to post back at you, but several have asked me to so here we go. It is really sad on your part that you cant figure it out on your own as so many others have, but no worries...I will help you out alittle.

Posting anti-Jeff stuff in the beginning was a way for Jeff to go fishing thru me. He and I discussed this over and over on what was the best way to go about it and the decision was to make it look like I was against him. Very few took the bait that I put out, but you took everything...the bait...the line...and the rod... It was a perfect way for Jeff to see who his real friends are and were and I caught alot of flake over it, but then some of his friends figured it out. They kept quiet and sat back and watched people like you and others run your mouth making all of you the fool. And some of those friends have posted their well wishes for Jeff on this thread...and you cant stand it. No wonder you dont have any true friends. The friends that you have are friends to you as long as you are buying.

I was asked by an IP mod...maybe 2+ years ago, to not say anything more about Leon Dereberry and the motor deal since he was a sponsor here. Notice, I said I was asked and it was friendly between me and the mod. I told them no problem...I will shut up. I dont have to say anything about the motor deal with him telling me a motor made 631 HP when in real life it made 517. I have you to get on here and publicly run your mouth on it...you and a few others as I have said nothing about it in a long time. You and a few others are the ones that keep it going, trying your best to keep it in the lime light. So, why should I say anything when I have you on a leash to say it for me, but I think it is possible that some of your cornies have figured it out...they just didnt tell you. Again...you are not smart enough to figure it out, but others have and they laugh about it as much as I do. And yes...I did confront him at the boat show in Dallas and there were witnesses there to see and hear it. Leon made the threat to call security stating I was causing a scene, when in reality, it was him making the scene. I was calm...he was not, so I told him to make the call...I will wait and one of the people there laughed alittle. He put the phone down and after a bit, I went on my merry way. Of course now, you are free to customize any version of the situation that you want, but keep in mind...you were not there. Last year, I did feel sorry for Leon because his wife passed away and I did send a card whether he got it or not. I have issues with Leon and not his personal life.

You have even promoted my motors for me. I dont say anything about them publicly, but again...you and a ferw others do and I have to be honest with you and really thank you for it. There have been a number of people here get one from me because you and others make such a big deal out of it and they call or email me. I really appreciate all the FREE advertising that you do by going out of your way to provide...you and your little buddies. I am not in competition with anyone on it and I dont try to be. I have people ask me at times what I know about other builders and I tell them that I only have experience with one...take your chances. JC Cropper and I went round and round for a while over the Cardshark issue and the crap going on up there, but as far as his motors go, I think he does a damn good job on them from what I have seen. JC is no threat to me and I am no threat to him and he and I have talked several times.

What this all boils down to dude is that you spend hours and hours on your computer trying to make me or whatever target you zero in on to look stupid, when it is actually you. You constantly bring things back up on the table to refresh everyones memory and then try to say that it is me in a pissin match with whoever and from the PM's that I get, the emails that I get and the phone calls that I get...most everyone sees that it is not me being the dusche bag.

Have a nice day and please keep on whinning. We all need a good laugh.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

I wasnt going to waste my time to post back at you, but several have asked me to so here we go. It is really sad on your part that you cant figure it out on your own as so many others have, but no worries...I will help you out alittle.

Posting anti-Jeff stuff in the beginning was a way for Jeff to go fishing thru me. He and I discussed this over and over on what was the best way to go about it and the decision was to make it look like I was against him. Very few took the bait that I put out, but you took everything...the bait...the line...and the rod... It was a perfect way for Jeff to see who his real friends are and were and I caught alot of flake over it, but then some of his friends figured it out. They kept quiet and sat back and watched people like you and others run your mouth making all of you the fool. And some of those friends have posted their well wishes for Jeff on this thread...and you cant stand it. No wonder you dont have any true friends. The friends that you have are friends to you as long as you are buying.

I was asked by an IP mod...maybe 2+ years ago, to not say anything more about Leon Dereberry and the motor deal since he was a sponsor here. Notice, I said I was asked and it was friendly between me and the mod. I told them no problem...I will shut up. I dont have to say anything about the motor deal with him telling me a motor made 631 HP when in real life it made 517. I have you to get on here and publicly run your mouth on it...you and a few others as I have said nothing about it in a long time. You and a few others are the ones that keep it going, trying your best to keep it in the lime light. So, why should I say anything when I have you on a leash to say it for me, but I think it is possible that some of your cornies have figured it out...they just didnt tell you. Again...you are not smart enough to figure it out, but others have and they laugh about it as much as I do. And yes...I did confront him at the boat show in Dallas and there were witnesses there to see and hear it. Leon made the threat to call security stating I was causing a scene, when in reality, it was him making the scene. I was calm...he was not, so I told him to make the call...I will wait and one of the people there laughed alittle. He put the phone down and after a bit, I went on my merry way. Of course now, you are free to customize any version of the situation that you want, but keep in mind...you were not there. Last year, I did feel sorry for Leon because his wife passed away and I did send a card whether he got it or not. I have issues with Leon and not his personal life.

You have even promoted my motors for me. I dont say anything about them publicly, but again...you and a ferw others do and I have to be honest with you and really thank you for it. There have been a number of people here get one from me because you and others make such a big deal out of it and they call or email me. I really appreciate all the FREE advertising that you do by going out of your way to provide...you and your little buddies. I am not in competition with anyone on it and I dont try to be. I have people ask me at times what I know about other builders and I tell them that I only have experience with one...take your chances. JC Cropper and I went round and round for a while over the Cardshark issue and the crap going on up there, but as far as his motors go, I think he does a damn good job on them from what I have seen. JC is no threat to me and I am no threat to him and he and I have talked several times.

What this all boils down to dude is that you spend hours and hours on your computer trying to make me or whatever target you zero in on to look stupid, when it is actually you. You constantly bring things back up on the table to refresh everyones memory and then try to say that it is me in a pissin match with whoever and from the PM's that I get, the emails that I get and the phone calls that I get...most everyone sees that it is not me being the dusche bag.

Have a nice day and please keep on whinning. We all need a good laugh.
Bravo Slonaker!

1. You are a proven liar. Here, on other forums, and on firearm forums.

2. You couldn't build a real marine engine to save your soul. Your YouTube videos were such a joke you pulled them..

3. You enjoy associating with convicted felons.

4. You have a serious case of inflated self worth. Somehow you think that this forum actually has importance. It's entertainment you jack ass.

5. You are stupid enough to have revealed virtually every bit of personal information about yourself here, and on other forums. Enough that the ATF, IRS, and other assorted federal agencies may be interested in taking a look at you. Your grandiose claims are public now. I'm on your leash? Really? Have you ever thought that maybe you may be on mine? Of course not. Maybe your "judge" friend can tip you off to the investigations that are headed your way.

Go use a sledge hammer to force some pistons in place. Clean and oil up your Uzis. Get on your knees for you buddy Jeff Murray. Make some idiotic YouTube videos. Have your 5th big Mac of the day.

I'll have the last laugh. Without question.

Since you've now admitted that you knowingly provided false information here in an attempt to influence a criminal matter, I think the mods should finally ban you for good. We really don't need this nonsense here.

Last edited by pasquesi; 01-22-2013 at 05:58 PM.