Notices

Texasboatrepos?

Old 03-22-2013, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heres a good one for you guys..... Paul sent a friend of mine a text saying he was gonna sue for slander..... LMAO. We better lawyer UP!
Old 03-22-2013, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by johnnyboatman
But if its a deal its a deal no matter who gots the stuff.
This entire thread is about his "deals" that are completely misinterpreted and not "deals". You non-stop post in a nonchalant way advertising what he has. [Anybody heard of this boat?] [Heard he has power from an Eliminator for sale] [somebody is going to get a good deal no matter who the seller is] [a deal is a deal no matter who "gots" the stuff] Your friend, buddy, brother, lover, etc....is a complete moron. [you will reply back saying you don't know him] Nobody here has once bought anything from him and had something good to say. If someone did, the post would read...

"Just bought some stolen drives from Paul Casey, thank-you. Whoever he had steal these really knew how to get a drives off quickly, and without damage!"

Originally Posted by dogghouse
Heres a good one for you guys..... Paul sent a friend of mine a text saying he was gonna sue for slander..... LMAO. We better lawyer UP!
I get those texts every weekend...along with pictures of his guns, ammo, the term "J OFF" used 5 times in one text fragment, $100,000 in sales references, etc....again, with 95% of the words mispelled.

Once johnnyboatman spreads word of this post...I am sure the texts will start tonight...
Old 03-22-2013, 01:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

@keegan dont you got better things to do than beat on a dead horse, if you spent more time worrying about you instead of everybody else you prob would had done sold your fountain and bought the sailboat that you deserve. and i understand about boats and parts being misrepresented that goes on everyday in the real world, your in the car buisness im sure you know what i mean. YOU CANT PLEASE EVERYONE!!!! never said i didnt know him.

Last edited by johnnyboatman; 03-22-2013 at 01:35 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by keegan
This entire thread is about his "deals" that are completely misinterpreted and not "deals". You non-stop post in a nonchalant way advertising what he has. [Anybody heard of this boat?] [Heard he has power from an Eliminator for sale] [somebody is going to get a good deal no matter who the seller is] [a deal is a deal no matter who "gots" the stuff] Your friend, buddy, brother, lover, etc....is a complete moron. [you will reply back saying you don't know him] Nobody here has once bought anything from him and had something good to say. If someone did, the post would read...

"Just bought some stolen drives from Paul Casey, thank-you. Whoever he had steal these really knew how to get a drives off quickly, and without damage!"

I get those texts every weekend...along with pictures of his guns, ammo, the term "J OFF" used 5 times in one text fragment, $100,000 in sales references, etc....again, with 95% of the words mispelled.

Once johnnyboatman spreads word of this post...I am sure the texts will start tonight...

LMAO! We are definitely talking about the same guy! Ive been fortunate enough to stop receiving those text messages. Best way to get him off of your back is to bid against him on a boat that's for sale at national liquidators. I'm happy to say it could have not went to a better guy. He over paid and got stick with a ton of work from what I was told.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Is about good deals, hell if there 25grand or more under book then you should expect there to be something wrong, especially at a wholesale dealers lot. trust me you cant but a few people in the boating buisness, or CAR BUISNESS.

Last edited by johnnyboatman; 03-22-2013 at 01:36 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:53 PM
Registered

I will spend the time to reply tonight....but why do you think I am in the car business?? I never had been, never will be, and currently am not right now... ???

Do you know something that I don't know?
Old 03-22-2013, 04:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Know need I'm not going to whine on hear I've seen a lot of that lately,KEEGAN your in the electric buisness not car buisness, dont know why you brought my name in here to begin with. im just saying some of the stuff is hearsay no reason to be a cheerleader for stuff that is wrong. im not saying anything bad about anyone just saying if it contains to parts,or vehicles everyones ideal of clean or nice is way different, and trust me ive bought my fairshare of nice(atleast to who i purchased them from) parts that were no where near what they were supposed to be, and sold some also. but i usually take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited by johnnyboatman; 03-22-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:18 PM
Registered

Is about good deals, hell if there 25grand or more under book then you should expect there to be something wrong, especially at a wholesale dealers lot. trust me you cant but a few people in the boating buisness, or CAR BUISNESS.
Like I have previously stated, I am not in the car business. Again, the point is that this "J OFF" is advertising shyt at 25k less and acting like it is prestine...

Know need I'm not going to whine on hear I've seen a lot of that lately,KEEGAN your in the electric buisness not car buisness, dont know why you brought my name in here to begin with. im just saying some of the stuff is hearsay no reason to be a cheerleader for stuff that is wrong. im not saying anything bad about anyone just saying if it contains to parts,or vehicles everyones ideal of clean or nice is way different, and trust me ive bought my fairshare of nice(atleast to who i purchased them from) parts that were no where near what they were supposed to be, and sold some also. but i usually take it with a grain of salt.
Oh, so you have learned that I am in the electric business? How is that? because you have been calling my phone non-stop for the past 4 hours and you get my voicemail saying I am with so and so electric? Your gay. I don't care to "trust" you on any of your purchases either. I don't care if you have bought Abercrombie jeans off ebay like Paul Casey, or G.I. Joe action figures with boners. My problem is that you "advertise" all this junk that PC is selling, "acting" like you don't know anything about it... see below...

nice boat for 14500.00 twin 502s. has water in oil on one engine. sitting on nice trailer.
Damn keegan, what have you or your buddies bought that hes done you wrong, yes he is a smart ass but he does get some good buys. Seems you have a issue with him, i was just posting this incase someone here was looking for a inexpensive boat, seems like a deal to me, i know one motor has milky oil but the rest is pretty nice for the money. BUT ITS A PROJECT AND WE KNOW HOW PROJECT ARE $$$$$
The 29 sold, was nice in the pics, but who knows.
you know what , somebody is going to get a good buy no matter who the seller is. the fountain, and the sonic look like great buys to me.

Last edited by Cash Bar; 03-23-2013 at 05:34 PM. Reason: 3rd party insinuations. Sorry
Old 03-22-2013, 09:28 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

You are judged by the company you keep !!
Old 03-22-2013, 09:35 PM
Registered

But since you think I am in the car business... I do have my 2000 Buick Park Avenue that I will sell. It has Mercury power, mercury fluids, and full details done regularly....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.