Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
This may a real stupid question >

This may a real stupid question

Notices

This may a real stupid question

Old 01-29-2013, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 157 Likes on 70 Posts

Here's an example of how this **** works. My brother in law was married to a crazy biotch who had opened up four or five credit cards in his name without him knowing. She forged his name and when it came time for divorce he had 75 k in debt that he knew nothing about. Lawyers, judges, nobody cared that she forged his name. All the debt was in his name only. On top of that he still has to pay her child support. He's definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer but this stuff happens.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
Haha only boat I ripped on was yours after you said you would rock past me at 90 in big water and you wouldn't... You were mad I didn't now down to you and Reggie... And the 38 fountain is still the lowest quality rough water ride I have ever had in a 32+ foot boat oh well we all have opinions... Ohhhh did I just rip on you again? That's right it's bad for me to do it but its ok for you to bash me and others for having older or smaller boats... I forgot that makes you a Bette person... Not really ... Haha

I was not the guy that said having a payment was stupid.. Not one to e you have me mixed with someone else I could get pretty much whatever I need to buy thus none of your business so I have what I have and am happy...

You have a wife that's great.. May last may not... Do you think everyone that's divorced thought they would be? Your kinda newly Marie I think from what I saw somewhere... So wait 10 years and see how it's going if good the good for you.. If not then well join the club... Lol

All I did was state on this thread how you can get credit screwed up by ex wife... Of course you had to try to be better and make others especially me look bad oh well... I can give 2 chits what you think of me... I can tell by how you rip others that you are the last kind of person that I would wanna know anyway... Sit there on Reggie's cock and think about how you look yourself ripping on others for not having what you might have...

Good talk... Lol
You are beyond delusional. That thread link says it all about you trying to tear down others to make you old azz junk seem better in your mind.

And you are right, I did say some pretty harsh and outrageous things to you....defending the Baja owners you were talking down at. Just as I talked down at the savage owner, right after he said a fountain was advertised 5 ft too long, he invited it.

You are right, I did just marry the girl I met when I was 14 years old.....not worried about where I will be in 10 years, but thanks for your concern.

Continue to troll around the forums and trying to squeeze in all the reasons your 30 year old boat, 20 year old trucks and cars are better than what is made today. Don't forget your closing line that you don't have a dreaded payment (even though you can't have a payment, they don't know that right?)

Seems to me you and I both have exactly what we have earned and deserve in life. And I too am ok with that
Old 01-29-2013, 12:25 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
You are beyond delusional. That thread link says it all about you trying to tear down others to make you old azz junk seem better in your mind.

And you are right, I did say some pretty harsh and outrageous things to you....defending the Baja owners you were talking down at. Just as I talked down at the savage owner, right after he said a fountain was advertised 5 ft too long, he invited it.

You are right, I did just marry the girl I met when I was 14 years old.....not worried about where I will be in 10 years, but thanks for your concern.

Continue to troll around the forums and trying to squeeze in all the reasons your 30 year old boat, 20 year old trucks and cars are better than what is made today. Don't forget your closing line that you don't have a dreaded payment (even though you can't have a payment, they don't know that right?)

Seems to me you and I both have exactly what we have earned and deserve in life. And I too am ok with that
We can both sit here and assume we know how each other are... Does not matter we all have our own likes and diikes in life... We all make mistakes... I keys better then anyone else in the end... We are both happy where we are in life... And that's all that really matters... I defended my brand as you did too... So what it's all opinions anyway... I'm not gonna sit here and go back and forth... I posted the asset as the guy who started the thread asked... I was not asking to be judged about my life.. And should not be as nobody here knows me at all... So that being said...

Good talk
Old 01-29-2013, 12:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jbraun2828
Here's an example of how this **** works. My brother in law was married to a crazy biotch who had opened up four or five credit cards in his name without him knowing. She forged his name and when it came time for divorce he had 75 k in debt that he knew nothing about. Lawyers, judges, nobody cared that she forged his name. All the debt was in his name only. On top of that he still has to pay her child support. He's definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer but this stuff happens.
Best $13 bucks a month I spend. You know everything that is going on!

http://www.equifax.com/credit-watch-gold/
Old 01-29-2013, 12:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Full Force
We can both sit here and assume we know how each other are... Does not matter we all have our own likes and diikes in life... We all make mistakes... I keys better then anyone else in the end... We are both happy where we are in life... And that's all that really matters... I defended my brand as you did too... So what it's all opinions anyway... I'm not gonna sit here and go back and forth... I posted the asset as the guy who started the thread asked... I was not asking to be judged about my life.. And should not be as nobody here knows me at all... So that being said...

Good talk
You're right, I don't know you in person. And most of your locals say you are a pretty cool guy in person.....except one

Me, I'm still a cocky, ball busting, jack ass in person....however my sarcasm is easier to see.

My point is, life is more enjoyable when you take accountability for your actions. Try finding the fault in yourself for the situation you are in, not blaming her. When you convince yourself that you could have did things different, and you ARE in control of your own life you will feel better and will no longer blame HER. Blaming someone else only builds bitterness, carrying that load can lead to more problems.

Take accountability, makes changes to insure it doesn't happen again, repair the mistake, live happily ever after knowing you are in control of your future. Never ever have to say "if my ex wife didn't...."
Old 01-29-2013, 12:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 4bus
You're right, I don't know you in person. And most of your locals say you are a pretty cool guy in person.....except one

Me, I'm still a cocky, ball busting, jack ass in person....however my sarcasm is easier to see.

My point is, life is more enjoyable when you take accountability for your actions. Try finding the fault in yourself for the situation you are in, not blaming her. When you convince yourself that you could have did things different, and you ARE in control of your own life you will feel better and will no longer blame HER. Blaming someone else only builds bitterness, carrying that load can lead to more problems.

Take accountability, makes changes to insure it doesn't happen again, repair the mistake, live happily ever after knowing you are in control of your future. Never ever have to say "if my ex wife didn't...."
I made my life changes I needed to make... I'm happy... I have faults your right.. But that don't mean she does not... Simple as that...life is good every day I wake up ....every day is a good day
Old 01-29-2013, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 731 Likes on 328 Posts

now back to our regularly scheduled programing.
ed
Old 01-29-2013, 01:30 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Interceptor
now back to our regularly scheduled programing.
ed
LOL.....some folks need less caffeine.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Oops haha
Old 01-30-2013, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In my state they wouldnt take my name off any thing. You have to understand the court doesnt care about debt load, when you give your x 4000 per month. Where does that money come from? also when she stops paying in bills ie credit cards, medical. In this state if the debt was accumulated when married they hold both parties responsable. so that is how an ex can really mess things up!