Notices

Boat graphics

Old 07-22-2002, 07:09 AM
Rick252

Default Boat graphics

I have a 1997 Baja 252 and would like a change in the graphics. Just too many like mine around. Anyone know of a good painter/gelcoater in the Cincinnati Oh area.

Old 07-22-2002, 07:27 AM
Kentz

Haynes Fiberglass, Jerry @ 575-0090

Old 07-22-2002, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Kentz is right on......Haynes.....They did Mack312s Poker run graghics on his Formula...Flawless. {I spent 15 years in the biss. I hate everything!}

How about Vinyl? You can change it whenever you get tired! I changed my old boat every few years..like getting a new boat!
If you want to look into it i have THE guy to do it. Rick @ Performance Graphics....Art school Grad....old time street rod guy
he will be doing my new boat in the next week or so....PM if you want his # He is the best!
Old 07-22-2002, 08:12 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I think that Glassdave on the board is in that area. I am sure he will see this and respond.

Jon
Old 07-22-2002, 07:59 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rick

Try Taod graphics. To go to there web site . By link with www.njppc.com.

mike
Old 07-22-2002, 09:40 PM
packinair

Glassdave is in the toledo area. he has done my boat as well as all my race cars and many others that I have seen . I know him well and he is big on the little details. just ask Tizbad who just had his 39' ocean painted by him..

Old 07-22-2002, 10:05 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 259 Likes on 92 Posts

sign4boat is right . . you definetly want someone expierianced with boats . . .i did this one in march, i dont have any openings till about mid winter though. . . let me know if i can be of any help. there is alot of talent on this board, i'm sure you will find exactly what you want. by the way did you have any specific . . .colors, styles,etc. . .

Attached Thumbnails Boat graphics-renodone4.jpg  
Old 07-23-2002, 01:08 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 259 Likes on 92 Posts

sign4boat, the owner had several months of work in it before i came in to spray it. i coached him along the way to make sure it was prepped properly, luckely he had previous expieriance an did a great job. the actual paint work took about ten or twelve days, on big boats like this i have to split the job into front deck, rear deck and left an right side ( i mean port and starboard ) on the day that i did the deck i sprayed and taped for 24 hours straight. started at 9:00AM got done at 9:00 AM the next day, man what a long day that was but i had a blast. with these base coat colors that i use they have to be cleared within 24 hours so that means your on a time limit as soon as you lay your first base. there are ways to extend that time frame but i prefer not to. i just bite the bullet and crank out the grafic. the extra added pressure does wonders for creativity thanks for the complement
Old 07-27-2002, 03:35 PM
Rick252

Has anyone had any experiences with Raceline Graphics ??
www.racelinedigital.com

Old 07-27-2002, 04:54 PM
Mike J

Haven't used Raceline yet
but were going to for a
boat to use in Movie/TV
Work.
With all the different designs we can use one all
white boat and just change
grafics.
Mike J.
www.cinemarentals.com

Quick Reply: Boat graphics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.