Original Spectre Molds Repossessed From Arrow/Frisini >

Original Spectre Molds Repossessed From Arrow/Frisini

Notices

Original Spectre Molds Repossessed From Arrow/Frisini

Old 08-23-2014, 10:31 AM
OCM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If tony could afford to build new boats . You would think he could afford to pay me ! I have bailed you out twice with customers.

And again tony pay ME!

Tim
Ocm
Old 08-23-2014, 03:49 PM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck
I have no new boat and am out a 2008 3600 Nor-Tech. Tony Frisina is a thief in my opinion. I purchased the boat long before I went to work for Frisina. Which the term " work for" would imply that he paid me compensation for my time, effort, and expenses which he did not. The monies you are referring to were payments forwarded by me which OCM owed Frisina not me. Frisina kept those monies and the boat, which he is trying to sell for a second time. I do thank OSO for providing a forum to expose this attempted sale and in my opinion keep someone from being duped.
Sorry I got the details wrong.......Wish you the best of luck in this sh!tty situation......