Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Original Spectre Molds Repossessed From Arrow/Frisini >

Original Spectre Molds Repossessed From Arrow/Frisini

Notices

Original Spectre Molds Repossessed From Arrow/Frisini

Old 04-14-2013, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why do you always have to be such a douchebag to everybody? I mean, REALLY? Would you say this to someone in person? If not, then don't do it on OSO. If you would, then I bet you get punched in the face a lot. If Jay owes someone some money, he should probably pay it. If Gary got screwed by someone, I hope he gets made whole.

But best I can tell, you don't have a dog in the hunt, and I doubt anyone on OSO or anywhere else gives a sh!t what your "personal" opinion is. You are always up in everyone's legal sh!t like you know what you are talking about. You don't. You are just a nosy, know it all internet big shot with enough time on your hands to use google on other people's crap. Until someone hires you to get in stuff, stay out of it.

If I am wrong, someone - other than pslonaker - please say so. Bet no one does.

X-2
Old 04-14-2013, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

X-Rated30

Sorry but I have met Gary in person, met him through another well liked member on here, bgchuby. Gary is one of the most honest well liked person in boating that I have met. I hope and pray that he gets the money that he deserves for the original molds plus the splashed ones. When I give information out it is because I do research it first. I write that it is a rumor just to have a little fun. As for a member coming in front of me and punching me, would you like my address now or later. you are more than welcome to it, I have posted it before on here. I have nothing to hide and in the end everything that I say comes out being the truth. Some people just don't want to hear it. I see from your post you own one of jays boats. If you believe in him and the product so much why don't you write the check to Gary. Thought not. Have a great evening
Old 04-16-2013, 07:21 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1) I don't own that boat anymore, but is the reason I felt the thread would be interesting and read it. There you were talking sh!t about people and their finances and their relationships.

2) I wasn't talking about members punching you - I just doubt you act like this in real life. If you do, you are a notorious gossip and need to get a day job or a hobby or a woman or something.

3) As I said, if ANYONE owes Gary money, I hope he gets paid. I'm not a cheerleader for anybody. I just think people should mind their own business and leave these disputes to the people involved.

Originally Posted by skater40
He has no problem saying to your face what he writes on here-trust me.
Originally Posted by pslonaker
Personally I don't see Jay ever seeing them or the splashed molds again. He does not have the money and his girlfriend Ms blonde works for the county so you know she does not have the money but I heard she has a mean right hook.
If he would walk up to someone he doesn't know and say this in person, he is a douche bag and needs to be punched in the nose when he does.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:26 PM
Registered

Interesting thread...
Old 04-17-2013, 02:36 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by FullAuto9
Interesting thread...
Yes and every day it seems to get more interesting.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:41 AM
Registered

Gary when do you get to go and pick up the splashed molds?
Old 04-19-2013, 01:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hasnt been scheduled yet.may 8 court date in ft.pierce.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:32 PM
Registered

Frisini seems to be screwing other people also. I have gotten a PM today from another member that was hurt by him. I asked him to post it since I would not want someone to say I was just starting a rumor
Old 04-21-2013, 05:12 AM
Registered

so, what happend to Chucks boat?
Old 04-21-2013, 11:44 AM
Registered

If Chuck has a problem with Tony then he needs to say it here on the thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.