Notices

Prop help?

Old 04-01-2013, 02:28 PM
  #1  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Cedar Springs MI
Posts: 574
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prop help?

Anyone have a 27p mirage plus either LH or RH is fine. Something someone isn't currently using that I could use for testing. Thanks!!!
rob vanharten is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 03:41 PM
  #2  
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Miami Beach
Posts: 2,142
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

I have a pair of them in perfect shape, don't really want to split up the pair though

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...s-27p-l-r.html
pstorti is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 03:46 PM
  #3  
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,268
Received 239 Likes on 92 Posts
Default

Rob I will check when I get home I may have a 27 rh that you can use for testing. Can't remember off hand stay tuned.
abones is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 05:29 PM
  #4  
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,268
Received 239 Likes on 92 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by abones
Rob I will check when I get home I may have a 27 rh that you can use for testing. Can't remember off hand stay tuned.
Sorry Man just looked and the only 3 blade remaining is a 25 mirage (not Plus) solid hub for 1 inch shaft. I believe the 27s sold as a set. Sorry Rob!!!!
abones is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 06:01 PM
  #5  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Cedar Springs MI
Posts: 574
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by abones
Sorry Man just looked and the only 3 blade remaining is a 25 mirage (not Plus) solid hub for 1 inch shaft. I believe the 27s sold as a set. Sorry Rob!!!!
Hey thanks for looking!
rob vanharten is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 07:29 PM
  #6  
Registered
 
Rookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 5,736
Received 1,238 Likes on 598 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by rob vanharten
Anyone have a 27p mirage plus either LH or RH is fine. Something someone isn't currently using that I could use for testing. Thanks!!!
I have a pair of 27" Mirage at the shop. Don't know if they are a Plus or not but they're yours to try. I have about 5 sets of props if you want to try them.
Rookie is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 08:42 PM
  #7  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Cedar Springs MI
Posts: 574
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Rookie
I have a pair of 27" Mirage at the shop. Don't know if they are a Plus or not but they're yours to try. I have about 5 sets of props if you want to try them.
Perfect, thanks bud. You going to be at the shop on Saturday?
rob vanharten is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.