Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bashing of Manufacturers/Brands (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/299204-bashing-manufacturers-brands.html)

kreed 07-03-2013 12:50 PM

A lot of the time, the bashing begins when some brand cheerleader comes on here thinking his boat/brand is holier than thou. He insults a couple people, and then everyone gets pissed at his non-sense and start bashing him! Its usually a well deserved lynching, but most of the time ends peacefully with the original poster apologizing! LOL....

POWERPLAY J 07-03-2013 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by kreed (Post 3953324)
A lot of the time, the bashing begins when some brand cheerleader comes on here thinking his boat/brand is holier than thou. He insults a couple people, and then everyone gets pissed at his non-sense and start bashing him! Its usually a well deserved lynching, but most of the time ends peacefully with the original poster apologizing! LOL....

Haha so true! When is Stinger coming back? :party-smiley-004:

KRAUSMOTORSPORTS 07-07-2013 02:28 PM

I haven't seen anybody bash IMP! :lolhit: oh maybe that's because I've beaten every cigarette, apache, fountain and formula I've ever raced! RC boat that is!!!:lolhit: but in all honesty they were decent boats with strong hulls for not outrages amounts of money when new. And mine runs 70ish but great for the average joe. All in all every manufacturer has its pro's and con's.

kreed 07-09-2013 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J (Post 3953328)
Haha so true! When is Stinger coming back? :party-smiley-004:

Hes got a 6 month vacation! LOL

rfgonzo 07-09-2013 12:47 PM

Because this is the best place to tell someone their boat sucks while hiding behind a computer screen, that way you don't get punched in the face:angry-smiley-038::lolhit:

low_psi 07-09-2013 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by rfgonzo (Post 3955896)
Because this is the best place to tell someone their boat sucks while hiding behind a computer screen, that way you don't get punched in the face:angry-smiley-038::lolhit:

Sunsation sucks and Velocity is the Best.

Your right, no one punched me.... :party-smiley-004:

Just kidding, figured I'd stir the pot a bit......

dykstra 07-09-2013 08:54 PM

Fountains are the best and every other boat manufacturer sucks! Period.

dykstra 07-09-2013 08:57 PM

LOL. I can't even type that with a straight face. I like them all! What matters to me the most is that you are on the water enjoying yourself/friends. From a canoe to a yacht, they are all cool.

myattitude 07-09-2013 09:50 PM

Hey my Apache is a 2002 so I am good right. Lol. Enjoy guys we are lucky to have what we have no matter what brand.

J-Bonz 07-09-2013 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by dykstra (Post 3956165)
Fountains are the best and every other boat manufacturer sucks! Period.

Fountains suck because they are faster than me............ :)