Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Merc Zero Effort DTS controls info needed...anyone have them in MD? >

Merc Zero Effort DTS controls info needed...anyone have them in MD?

Notices

Merc Zero Effort DTS controls info needed...anyone have them in MD?

Old 07-17-2013, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Merc Zero Effort DTS controls info needed...anyone have them in MD?

I'm working on a boat program and need some info on the Mercury Zero Effort DTS throttle/shifts. Setup will be triple outboards.

Looking for basic dimensions for installation, like flat space required, cutout size, depth req'd (including deutsch plugs on bottom), cable bundle size, etc.

Mercury tech support did not really help. Spent 30 minutes on the phone with 3 different people and the only info I got was cut out size. Tried regular Merc, racing, and oem support. Waiting on a call back from Commercial and Govt Services as this is their type of program.

Does anyone in Maryland have them that I could come look at? Either installed or in a box? Can someone take pics of their with a tape to get dimensions? I'm willing to try almost anything.

Brad
Old 07-17-2013, 08:22 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BradH
I'm working on a boat program and need some info on the Mercury Zero Effort DTS throttle/shifts. Setup will be triple outboards.

Looking for basic dimensions for installation, like flat space required, cutout size, depth req'd (including deutsch plugs on bottom), cable bundle size, etc.

Mercury tech support did not really help. Spent 30 minutes on the phone with 3 different people and the only info I got was cut out size. Tried regular Merc, racing, and oem support. Waiting on a call back from Commercial and Govt Services as this is their type of program.

Does anyone in Maryland have them that I could come look at? Either installed or in a box? Can someone take pics of their with a tape to get dimensions? I'm willing to try almost anything.

Brad
Give Livorsi Marine a call at 847-752-2710 and I can help you out. www.livorsi.com