Notices

Problem Passenger

Old 07-22-2013, 02:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by machloosy
Had the drunk stumbling thing on the 4th this year with a passenger. Obviously last time he'll ever be on the boat
That's odd. I don't remember being on your boat. My bad man.

Old 07-22-2013, 02:26 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

people are amazing. Its not different than if they are at your house, in your car, etc. They play by your rules when they around.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:48 PM
Registered

Received 516 Likes on 306 Posts

That would be a hit if a GoPro was around.
Originally Posted by articfriends
Not always that easy, ESPECIALLY when alcohol is involved and out of concern/responsibility for someones safety you may NOT be able to just leave them. Took a friend I knew from business dealings (was the guy who did all my engine machine work at the time at local machine shop) and his wife of six months that I hardly knew out on our old boat, parked out on the Bay and was sitting having a good time in about 3 foot of water, this stupid BIOTCH unknown to me drank a whole LITER of absolute in about 2 hours, we did not realize it until afterwards. We were ready to go as sunset and she became belligerent and would not get into the boat. There were no other boats there and the spot we were at on Saginaw bay was remote and miles from civilization, also a mile from shore with deeper water between where we were parked and shore. She refused to get in the boat and we drove off hoping after all the arguing and BS she would get in when boat started, well out of fear for her life we had to go back and get her as she was probably going to drown or suffer from hyperthermia after sun went down and she wandered around lost. My buddy had to drag her azz by the hair to get in the boat while she kicked. screamed punched and fought back, was VERY ugly. She then fell down and split her lip on my dashboard in her drunken stumble, bled EVERYWHERE in my boat, sat on the floor and pizzed herself, took her bathing suit top and bottom off and threw it over board on way back to the dock, it was amusing in someways but really pretty bad for him. At the dock she ran around naked like a wild woman , was grabbing at my crotch and trying to shove her tongue down my throat in front of my wife, buddy dragged her to his car FINALLY while I loaded the boat and after this blowout within a month he filed for divorce as she really was going off the deep end and saw nothing wrong with her behavior. So its easy to say just leave someone behind but not always practical, Smitty
Old 07-22-2013, 05:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by cheech
That would be a hit if a GoPro was around.
In a sick way it was amusing but when she was trying to get nasty with me as I was waiting to pull the boat out I had to act like I was really bothered by it so my own dumb Biotch at the time didn't go full blown psycho on ME!
Old 07-22-2013, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Artic, I believe the proper etiquette after that incident would have included posting the drunken nude photos on OSO and then posting the OSO link to her facebook page. Thanks for the memories.....biotch.

Originally Posted by articfriends
Not always that easy, ESPECIALLY when alcohol is involved and out of concern/responsibility for someones safety you may NOT be able to just leave them. Took a friend I knew from business dealings (was the guy who did all my engine machine work at the time at local machine shop) and his wife of six months that I hardly knew out on our old boat, parked out on the Bay and was sitting having a good time in about 3 foot of water, this stupid BIOTCH unknown to me drank a whole LITER of absolute in about 2 hours, we did not realize it until afterwards. We were ready to go as sunset and she became belligerent and would
not get into the boat. There were no other boats there and the spot we were at on Saginaw bay was remote and miles from civilization, also a mile from shore with deeper water between where we were parked and shore. She refused to get in the boat and we drove off hoping after all the arguing and BS she would get in when boat started, well out of fear for her life we had to go back and get her as she was probably going to drown or suffer from hyperthermia after sun went down and she wandered around lost. My buddy had to drag her azz by the hair to get in the boat while she kicked. screamed punched and fought back, was VERY ugly. She then fell down and split her lip on my dashboard in her drunken stumble, bled EVERYWHERE in my boat, sat on the floor and pizzed herself, took her bathing suit top and bottom off and threw it over board on way back to the dock, it was amusing in someways but really pretty bad for him. At the dock she ran around naked like a wild woman , was grabbing at my crotch and trying to shove her tongue down my throat in front of my wife, buddy dragged her to his car FINALLY while I loaded the boat and after this blowout within a month he filed for divorce as she really was going off the deep end and saw nothing wrong with her behavior. So its easy to say just leave someone behind but not always practical, Smitty
Old 07-22-2013, 06:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Powerquest230
Artic, I believe the proper etiquette after that incident would have included posting the drunken nude photos on OSO and then posting the OSO link to her facebook page. Thanks for the memories.....biotch.
Second that! And her number too now that she's divorced
Old 07-24-2013, 09:00 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 939 Likes on 471 Posts

Hehe...about 15yrs back I was hanging out in the playpen here in Chicago downtown ....we were rafted up to a bunch of other boats just chillin and I decided it was time to go. I had 5 other people with me and all but one dumbass agreed it was time to go as well.....this one guy who had downed his own 12er of beer said "I'M NOT LEAVING!" I said...fine..find you way back home yourself. And started to untie my boat. He's like...someone here will give me a ride back....I looked at him and said "whatever...you had your chance"
Now those unfamiliar with the playpen here in Chicago....its about 25' deep on average, and depending on where the boats anchor, the shoreline is maybe 300-400' away. So I left him there floating on some other guys tube.....needless to say I have not talked to him since then...don't need friends like that.....came to find out later through the grape vine he had to swim to shore cause no one wanted to give him a ride back.....and he had no money to get home at this point so he had to call friends to come pick him up downtown!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!