Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Top  questions on the docks >

Top questions on the docks

Notices

Top questions on the docks

Old 10-19-2013, 01:06 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No Questions.. They just stop everything and stare. Probly cause i got fountain But
one time I pulled my rig into a smaller sized truck stop at a little after 2 in the morning. It is a 38' motor home and a 38 fountian (*83 feet long total, headlights to outdrives ) it was really quiet and noone else was around in the store.
The only person working was a nice looking middleaged lady. She said to me from behind the counter " you really know how to rub it in don't cha? Then she smiled and asked me to take her with.. I said.. I already have enough skanks crashed out in the motor home but next time for sure
Old 10-19-2013, 01:32 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Early this season I had some straight-up ghetto rats pull up behind the AT...stereo bumpin', chrome-plated dubs on a beat-ass car, flat brims and saggy pants...that POLITELY ask if they could take pictures of my boat. They got out of the car and a couple of them posed by the transom and took pics...I just stayed out of the shots to complete the illusion that it was theirs. They thanked me and said have a good day. So not ALL people are stoooooopid....
I hate that. I had a skank that used to go with just me and my wife all weekend. Then on time I caught her possing her sh!t at the dock hangin on the boat like it was hers or something.. Like she was using this pic to pick up guys... Lost repect for her.. She hasn't been out w us since . Weird coincidence I guess
Old 01-04-2014, 11:54 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

When I had a Checkmate- "is that a Baja?" A.- I dunno, who gets a title with a stolen boat?
When I had the Power Play- "is that a Donzi?" A. See above

And from the unwashed passengers...
"What's naked feet mean?"
Or "why can't we drink/smoke/eat right now?" A.- you can... And you can watch us from the dock.