Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Marine Concepts heading back to REAL FAST MARINE after Key West >

Marine Concepts heading back to REAL FAST MARINE after Key West

Notices

Marine Concepts heading back to REAL FAST MARINE after Key West

Old 11-13-2013, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats for placing third on day 2 and running second on day 3 (till the fire), with the smallest power of the fleet! Merc should sponsor a pair of 1650s and see what you guys could do with them!
Old 11-13-2013, 09:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donzi ZX
Congrats for placing third on day 2 and running second on day 3 (till the fire), with the smallest power of the fleet! Merc should sponsor a pair of 1650s and see what you guys could do with them!
I would love that, can you get that handled for me? Both Geico and CMS said if we had what they had (1650's) we would be untouchable.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:53 AM
Racer
Racer

Impressive weekend guys, great job
Old 11-13-2013, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Randy, Great to have met you and your team and spending time with you all during race week.

You guys prove that dedication and determination can result in great accomplishment.

You gained many fans, not for being the under-dog but for adding excitement and competition at the highest level.

I saw more concern for you and your boat's safety Sunday than concern over who was winning the race when you ran into issues, so many had taken note of your achievements.

Congrats on a job well ( and safely ) done !!
Old 11-13-2013, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Congrats on the weekend. Got a ride with Randy this summer on LOTO, but we didn't enter any turns at 150 MPH. I think we might have been in the wrong boat for that!
Attached Thumbnails Marine Concepts heading back to REAL FAST MARINE after Key West-39-cc-1.jpg   Marine Concepts heading back to REAL FAST MARINE after Key West-39-cc-2.jpg  
Old 11-13-2013, 01:25 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Nice meeting you guys in the pits. Pretty cool that you were able to get the boat back together after Wednesday's race.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Way to go.... You gain me as a fan last weekend... I was glued to HDB on Facebook waiting for updates!!
Old 11-13-2013, 11:56 PM
Registered

Randy, Thanks for dragging me along….as soon as i figure how to edit the go pro footage I will post it and I think it will give them a better idea of the speeds vs a computer print out of an average….
Old 11-14-2013, 06:31 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

[QUOTE=Cash Bar;4026053]You were DEFINITELY throwing her into turns hard. I was watching in awe. Great video we have from the best spot in all of KW other than a chopper:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2Z09..._Mu1v71d9cvKcA

Very cool! Glad you had a good race. I'm pretty sure that Little Reggie will make sure that an engine doesn't break loose like that again. I don't understand how it was still driving the boat being so far out of alignment. Is that the infamous channel marker at about :50?
Old 11-14-2013, 06:13 PM
Registered

Randy, I was hanging around where you were on the wall waiting to run on Sunday and it was really classy of you to spend the time answering so many questions from us guys. I was really disappointed to see you out of it cause you were really impressive mixing it up with those guys in your pleasure boat. Best of luck and again thanks for engaging us guys...we'll continue to live vicariously through great guys like yourself!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.