Where to sell my Formula - Florida or LOTO >

Where to sell my Formula - Florida or LOTO

Notices

Where to sell my Formula - Florida or LOTO

Old 11-14-2013, 09:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
That statement is more true for new vs. used. Maybe Glenn at PBC can shed some light on how many of their used "go fasts" that they sell stay local vs. go out of state. I just sense less and less of that type of boat selling at LOTO. I hope I'm wrong.
I'd say 60-65% of the boats I sell stay here on LOTO. As for the comment about Fastechs having no market at LOTO couldn't be more false. They sell pretty easily!!!
Old 11-14-2013, 09:55 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by GL@PBC
I'd say 60-65% of the boats I sell stay here on LOTO. As for the comment about Fastechs having no market at LOTO couldn't be more false. They sell pretty easily!!!
There's a 99% chance we'll (PBC and me) will be finding out early next Spring how well one all white 353 Formula will sell.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by GL@PBC
As I clarified, new FasTechs have no market. I wasn't sure about used which is why I asked for your input. Good to hear that used offshores are still thriving at the lake. The sheer amount of pontoons, CC's, ski/wakeboard boats you see now had me wondering.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
I have no idea where it came from.. you do?

New power, drives, interior, transom, etc, etc.. I`d consider that salt free boat.
just being a smart azz,,knowing your boat was built in fl and most likely test drivin in salt..
Old 11-14-2013, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 314joey
There's a 99% chance we'll (PBC and me) will be finding out early next Spring how well one all white 353 Formula will sell.
What about going through Eddie at Lake Ozark Marine???
Old 11-14-2013, 12:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by jrdonnellyjr
What about going through Eddie at Lake Ozark Marine???
Got no problem with Ed, but PBC has done all the work on it for me, hauled it down here and I'm sure will haul it back and sell it for me, you need a bigger boat.

trouble maker......................lol
Old 11-14-2013, 04:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
As I clarified, new FasTechs have no market. I wasn't sure about used which is why I asked for your input. Good to hear that used offshores are still thriving at the lake. The sheer amount of pontoons, CC's, ski/wakeboard boats you see now had me wondering.
What is your basis for this statement? There is still a huge market for performance boats at LOTO. Are you saying there is no market at LOTO for new performance boats in general or just new FasTechs?
Old 11-15-2013, 06:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mpally
What is your basis for this statement? There is still a huge market for performance boats at LOTO. Are you saying there is no market at LOTO for new performance boats in general or just new FasTechs?
Talk to Joe Gibbs at Formula Boats of Missouri and ask him how many FasTechs they order/sell per year vs. their SS line of boats. New FasTechs just don't sell at the lake like they used to. Glenn clarified used are still moving which is good to hear. Especially for Jim.
Old 11-15-2013, 06:44 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Don't get rid of the formula!! Lol. And Craig you do know the Chesapeake bay is saltwater. I find the salt vs fresh is blown out of proportion especially if its taken care of.
Old 11-15-2013, 06:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mpally
They do have one new FasTech in stock. Check out the year.
http://www.formulaboatsmo.com/boats_all.asp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.