How 'bout a little less negativity? >

How 'bout a little less negativity?

Notices

How 'bout a little less negativity?

Old 12-17-2013, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BobbyB
Anyone remember the old OSO partys in Richmond VA they were a blast.
Yes that was a good break from the winter. Too bad Sydways is in Florida I had some real good Winter Chill Outs and great memories and meeting great people!!! He did an excellent job at these parties !!!
Old 12-17-2013, 12:37 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think it's a really bad idea, further more I suspect that your motives in starting this thread are self serving and detrimental to my continued bad mood.

Cheers
Old 12-17-2013, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

OMG how can i forget Criag lmao....
Old 12-17-2013, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
It's unfortunate that the new members of this site won't get to experience the fun times and fraternity like atmosphere that some of us did back in the early days. Hey, we should have a party. LOL

Merry Christmas (and Kwanza) to all!!
OMG how can i forget Criag lmao....
Old 12-17-2013, 12:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Biggus
I know it's Winter and all but seems like in recent years, the threads that get the most response are of a negative nature when solid topics and questions get minimal interest.
Been a member here for a very long time, also belong to many other special interest forums and none have the 'tone' and negative vibe that OSO, unfortunately has deleloped. -Been mentioned before but few, deep in the industry that used to frequent the site stay clear of the site. It's Christmas, lets try to turn the tide a bit and bring back the friendly banter and solid tech discussions!

Merry Christmas,

Kurt
CSR/Clubsearay does too
Old 12-17-2013, 01:11 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OSO is the site that helped create all of the others. Made a lot of friends here, including Biggus Sad tho that the site changed drastically when Steve sold it.
I am on other sites for other things and although the bashing is less, overall I have found that the bashers and negative guys tend to hide in the weeds when called out. And then float to the surface to do it again.

Happy holidays and safe travels to all......

Smitty
Old 12-17-2013, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess I'm a relative OSO newbie at 9-10 years but I'm an old fart acc to a lot of other people. So us aging water folk need love and laughs too and Christmas and New Years is the time to do it when you don't want to got out for a run with 6 layers of clothes, a ski mask and 0 women. I have gained lots of knowledge reading the wit and wisdom of other (assumed) old farts on this website and agree with a little holiday cheer! This is Christmas the way I was brought up in the far far South and we are supposed to be partying and having a good time with our families. So go to it! Party and have a good time with friends and family like you're supposed to! And quit complaining already. We can handle it! Fix up your boat! Shine it a little! Summer'll be here before you know it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!
Old 12-17-2013, 01:27 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Merry Christmas
Old 12-17-2013, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I love the site. Definitely a newbie. Wish I new what I was missing. Sure some posts start to go in the wrong direction, I just bypass those the next time I log in. Hope we don't lose any of the knowledge due to a few bad apples. Realize, some throttle on the left and think its right. lol

Merry Christmas-Think spring!
Old 12-17-2013, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Kurt - I thought you were an "A-hole with a loud boat" . . . .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.