Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Baja's The Best...#$%&@* The Rest!    :D >

Baja's The Best...#$%&@* The Rest! :D

Notices

Baja's The Best...#$%&@* The Rest! :D

Old 12-22-2013, 09:59 AM
Registered

Received 4,327 Likes on 1,242 Posts

Loved our Baja, just was getting a bit tight to sleep on for growing family of 4
Great cockpit space, got on plane with ease, great to trailer, store and drive

Last edited by ICDEDPPL; 12-22-2013 at 05:32 PM.
Old 12-22-2013, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if you have the phrase " for the money" or "value" not sure the brand qualifies for its own "BEST BOAT" thread

lol Just Joking as long as you are on the water!
Old 12-22-2013, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I was there. In the morning, there were 8 footers out there, with a few bigger and some massive holes on the backsides. That boat was run very hard. A dealer at the time was driving the boat. I don't he worried much about the boat or after effects.
SO basically what you are trying to say is that Baja did such a great job on this boat and the hull is amazing even a sleaze ball salesman with no skills can drive it SAFE and FAST without worrying about hurting anything. :
Old 12-22-2013, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 24ft outlaw and I think they are great starter boats, this is my 2nd boat, however my first one was a 88 240 sport that I only had for half a season before I wanted to do a build of the more modern outlaw. Very capable boat, was very surprised of its capability in the rough for its size. Like what has been said, the 24 outlaw is a greT starter offshore boat and performance boat.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:18 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Who needs an oval when you can have a swoop!!!
Old 12-22-2013, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 88242LS
Wow think about that a newboat at 45k 28fter and twins! that barely buys a 20ft bayliner now days, this sport has driven the hourly wage guy right outta town and he will never be able to afford a comparable boat new, 28/30ft boats new are well north of 100k and there half the boat that 280 was
Sad but true! My first brand new boat was a 210 Sport, bought new in '87. Paid cash and traded up to the 220 a year later with cash.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:30 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
This boat is not entry level. It ran the Lake Michigan poker run a few years back when 8+ footers kept many of the boats in the harbor. This boat is proof that Baja can build a world class speedboat.

Looks great!
Old 12-22-2013, 11:42 AM
Registered

I enjoy my 24 outlaw with 454 mag and have no plans to get rid of it even though I can afford to buy a much bigger boat paid in cash! I had a 1988 240 sport many years ago and then had many different boats in between and decided the 88 240 sport was the best so I went with the same hull again and love it. Boating is a free hobbie for me other than the gas, I wont lose a cent on this boat. What can I say...Im cheap and like to invest my money rather than blow it on boats that lose value faster than anything I know of. The 24 outlaw is a boat that is very easy to sell when that time comes!
Old 12-22-2013, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Looks great!
Pokerface was a factory owned boat made to promote Baja on the poker run circuit. That's why he ran it hard and I don't think he hurt it. I was with a group of Donzis on White Lake to watch the boats come in for the card stop there. A few of us ventured onto Lake Michigan briefly but there were 6 footers there by shore. I guess it was a lot worse for most of the run. Only a handful of boats made the complete poker run. That is when I really started respecting Baja. I do love messing with 24 owners who think that Donzi Classics are 65 mph boats.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:57 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
Pokerface was a factory owned boat made to promote Baja on the poker run circuit. That's why he ran it hard and I don't think he hurt it. I was with a group of Donzis on White Lake to watch the boats come in for the card stop there. A few of us ventured onto Lake Michigan briefly but there were 6 footers there by shore. I guess it was a lot worse for most of the run. Only a handful of boats made the complete poker run. That is when I really started respecting Baja. I do love messing with 24 owners who think that Donzi Classics are 65 mph boats.
I seem to remember a Baja/Skater powerboat some time back. Any info on it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.