Notices

Tragedy

Old 02-14-2014, 04:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

Godbless Sprink, Condolences to you and your family. You are in our prayers at this difficult time in life.... Jim
Old 02-14-2014, 08:07 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You're in my prayers Sprink.........Inner peace takes time, it's different for everyone.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:09 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John,

Add one more to the view and response totals for Michelle. Like others before me, I'm choked up and trying to imagine how this might feel to you. From the other coast, please know that I just sent your story to my fiancee to read. It reminded me to tell her what she means to me. So please allow me to thank you for that touching reminder. We will keep you in our thoughts and hearts through these times. When we go out this weekend, and watch the sunset, we will be thinking of you two, and will send our best out across the water for you. If you ever find an excuse to come this far west, please do us the honor of letting us know and letting us take you out on the water.

Pete and Rox
Old 02-18-2014, 02:02 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Pilotpete
John,

Add one more to the view and response totals for Michelle. Like others before me, I'm choked up and trying to imagine how this might feel to you. From the other coast, please know that I just sent your story to my fiancee to read. It reminded me to tell her what she means to me. So please allow me to thank you for that touching reminder. We will keep you in our thoughts and hearts through these times. When we go out this weekend, and watch the sunset, we will be thinking of you two, and will send our best out across the water for you. If you ever find an excuse to come this far west, please do us the honor of letting us know and letting us take you out on the water.

Pete and Rox
Pete...thank you...and you can count on it...
Old 02-21-2014, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Three weeks ago today,,,yet it seems like it was yesterday.

Not a day will pass for the rest of my life that I will not remember what we had.

Last edited by sprink58; 02-21-2014 at 08:57 PM.
Old 02-22-2014, 05:29 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sprink58
Three weeks ago today,,,yet it seems like it was yesterday.

Not a day will pass for the rest of my life that I will not remember what we had.
Your friends are here with you, stop and spend a minute everyday to be with her and it helps
Old 02-22-2014, 06:02 AM
Registered

My wife and I are so sorry for your loss. We will say a few extra prayers in church on Sunday. I hope tomorrow is a bit easier on you and every day that follows. ..... Stay strong........
Old 02-22-2014, 08:10 AM
Registered

I am sorta a lurker here and don't really know you ( or anyone really) on a personal level but wanted to tell you I am so sorry for your loss and I wanted to add to boating site love and support for you. I lost a disabled brother that lived with me half time to cancer august 1st of last year. The pain is extraordinary, I have been thru a divorces and that's day at Disney compared to CPR on someone you love unconditionally. But it gets better, I promise. I know it doesn't feel like it because it's like trying to feel your hair getting longer but it's happening. One day you will lay down to go to sleep and say to yourself " wholly sh-t, I don't know if I cried today! , son of a b. ". Then statistically the next day will bury you under a pile of steaming crap. Basically you will have good days and bad days and just try to put left foot in front of your right and keep shuffling , eventually it gets better. The pain memories slowly turn to joyful loving memories. My brother always got excited when he found random coins (pennies even) on the ground and saved them. About a month after I lost him I was walking outta 7-eleven and saw a penny on the ground and it wrecked me as I picked it up. The exact same situation happened about a week ago and I looked up and smiled at him as I picked it up and added it to the collection. Allow yourself to grieve and it gets better.....I promise. Again, sorry for your loss.