Notices

Big Boats not selling?

Old 05-28-2014, 07:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Like they all said. It's a sweet boat,but my generation won't/don't have that type of money and if we do it cuz we inherited it or worked Realy hard to get if.

I'm 24 and I'm self employed and I've been busting ass to get somewhere in life, and it seems like everytime I turn there's some other bukk**** reason why I need to pay more money in.

I turn 2 keys now and someday I hope to turn 3, good luck with the sale. Sweet boat
Old 05-28-2014, 08:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Thebossbultsma
Like they all said. It's a sweet boat,but my generation won't/don't have that type of money and if we do it cuz we inherited it or worked Realy hard to get if.

I'm 24 and I'm self employed and I've been busting ass to get somewhere in life, and it seems like everytime I turn there's some other bukk**** reason why I need to pay more money in.

I turn 2 keys now and someday I hope to turn 3, good luck with the sale. Sweet boat
You didn't build that business........
Old 05-28-2014, 09:29 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I didn't start it, my father did and he's always been the one man band type. Then with his help and my brothers help were working on taking it to a hole bother level. But what in saying is that there's so many steps that u have to take or jump threw to make things happen it's just getting Really hard to make money.

Now days with the way mark up percentages are if You make one mistake ur losing money. So u really have to watch ur p's and W's
Old 05-28-2014, 04:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice boat, I have commented on it a couple times. Ron wanted to trade me that boat plus $$$ for my skater. He said the boat had to have been in a time capsule. Nice job dumping the Bravo's !! That was a super nice conversion.Anyone looking for a 50 would be an idiot to pass that up. I am tempted by that boat !!! How much does it weigh in at??

No generator?
Old 05-28-2014, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Ken- You need to advertise it elsewherre too. This site does not get enought raffic. Boat trader, Powerboat listings etc.
Old 05-28-2014, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Contact that baller at loto.... Killer boat. There would be a buyer loto i'm sure.

Last edited by tbirdusa; 05-28-2014 at 06:53 PM.
Old 05-28-2014, 07:30 PM
Registered

Oh
Originally Posted by Tom A.
Beautiful boat! Be patient it will sell because it is a great deal.

One thought would be to offer it with or without engines. A boat with Arnesons that size screams.... DIESEL GO FAST!
You could easily sell n/a 700hp motors. Don't part it out just make it appeal to a wider audience.
Tom thanks for you reply.

Boys, if this boat had trip Seatek 600's or Cummins 480 QSB's she'd be the best thing since biscuits and gravy.
I'm curious about this bravo to surface drive conversion.
Would Rik's bravo conversion handle nearly 1000ft/lbs of torque with the internal shifting as compared to having a transmission
I know the horsepower isn't really that high but the torque is up at the ceiling.
See ya,
Kelly
Old 05-28-2014, 08:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 371 Likes on 250 Posts

even smaller 45-42 or 38's are not always selling fast... more sellers than buyers for sure...
Old 05-28-2014, 09:30 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts

I've wondered if that boat came from LOTO before the rerig?.

My cousin owned a '99 that used to stay at marine max. It had triple 540 bulldogs and bravo drives, very low hours. He bought it in '07 and sold it in '09. Not sure where it went, PBC at the lake sold it for him. Boat looks the same on the outside. If its the boat, it looks great!! My cousins was awesome stock, I'm sure it's better now!

Boat looks great!
Old 05-28-2014, 10:56 PM
Registered

That's a BAD A$$ boat! The Arnie's rock! Surprised it hasn't sold! The person wanting to buy it could possibly be waiting to sell their boat....?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.