Notices

Craigslist Gold!

Old 02-27-2015, 10:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For some reason the link I posted doesn't go to the Craigslist add. Did it work for you?
Old 02-27-2015, 11:48 PM
Registered

Received 701 Likes on 355 Posts

Originally Posted by Brandonb_05
For some reason the link I posted doesn't go to the Craigslist add. Did it work for you?
sure did.
Old 02-28-2015, 05:30 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/4902865740.html

Good day my fellow hooligans. For sale is a mobile baby making station. This lady of the night has seen it all, and still runs like a top. She's long and smooth, just what the females are looking for. This iron lady has the fire breathing dragon that some pencilneck at Ford decided to call the Triton 4.6 liter V8. Will she do a burnout!? Does a the pope wear a funny hat? You're dang right she will son! Its got enough power to jump the Grand Canyon in 3rd gear, oh and its got air ride so when you come back down to terraferma you won't even spill your scotch. But what are we really talking about here? We're talking about luxury. You pull up to the scene in this 26 foot tube of sex appeal and the ladies know there's a new sheriff in town. She's got room for 6 on the back seats, from there it depends upon how you want to stack the dirty dames as to the actual capacity. This here hot rod is up to any task you got for it, from a night on the town to shuffling illegals over the boarder, the Lincoln is up to the challenge. And that there roof rack, she'll hold 4, count em 4 dirtbikes. So if the boarder patrol catches you, which let's face it is unlikely, you just roll them mudscooters down and ditch em in the forest, don't worry about the car, she's a survivor, she'll find her own way out. So if you're a mamby pamby and say "Well gosh Phill, she's got a lot of miles" I'll tell you the same thing I'll tell my opponent in my upcoming presidential run, SHUT UP. She's not high mileage, she's highly experienced. She's that silver haired cougar that is going to teach you what you need to know. "But Phill it's got rust spots and bondo" SHUT UP. She's got character, a pile of it. This hear steel was forged in the fires of Mt. St. Helans and hammered together by AMERICANS is Detroit. When you buy a new car made in Mexico you fund terrorism. Probably. So if you decide you're man enough to embrace this fine automobile then you c'mon up to Royalston and bring 1000 US dollars and you got yourself a deal.

Phill out.
Old 02-28-2015, 06:17 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

That ad is amazing....I'm having a hard time not calling.
Old 03-01-2015, 08:18 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

That's good stuff there! I just wish the add had more pictures.
Old 03-01-2015, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 895 Likes on 486 Posts

Originally Posted by TooLateVTEC
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/4902865740.html

Good day my fellow hooligans. For sale is a mobile baby making station. This lady of the night has seen it all, and still runs like a top. She's long and smooth, just what the females are looking for. This iron lady has the fire breathing dragon that some pencilneck at Ford decided to call the Triton 4.6 liter V8. Will she do a burnout!? Does a the pope wear a funny hat? You're dang right she will son! Its got enough power to jump the Grand Canyon in 3rd gear, oh and its got air ride so when you come back down to terraferma you won't even spill your scotch. But what are we really talking about here? We're talking about luxury. You pull up to the scene in this 26 foot tube of sex appeal and the ladies know there's a new sheriff in town. She's got room for 6 on the back seats, from there it depends upon how you want to stack the dirty dames as to the actual capacity. This here hot rod is up to any task you got for it, from a night on the town to shuffling illegals over the boarder, the Lincoln is up to the challenge. And that there roof rack, she'll hold 4, count em 4 dirtbikes. So if the boarder patrol catches you, which let's face it is unlikely, you just roll them mudscooters down and ditch em in the forest, don't worry about the car, she's a survivor, she'll find her own way out. So if you're a mamby pamby and say "Well gosh Phill, she's got a lot of miles" I'll tell you the same thing I'll tell my opponent in my upcoming presidential run, SHUT UP. She's not high mileage, she's highly experienced. She's that silver haired cougar that is going to teach you what you need to know. "But Phill it's got rust spots and bondo" SHUT UP. She's got character, a pile of it. This hear steel was forged in the fires of Mt. St. Helans and hammered together by AMERICANS is Detroit. When you buy a new car made in Mexico you fund terrorism. Probably. So if you decide you're man enough to embrace this fine automobile then you c'mon up to Royalston and bring 1000 US dollars and you got yourself a deal.

Phill out.

That is a great ad!

BTW there is a sistership to this limo riding around S. FL. Picture no roof, tubbed out rear end and a huge blower hanging out of the engine bay (no hood of course). Guy drives it while wearing a Capt hat....."pimpin ain't easy!"........Car has to be a mess with no roof, it rains a lot down here!
Old 03-02-2015, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
So I guess you'd feel even stupider when you get your azz handed to you by that car!!
Old 03-02-2015, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537871[/ATTACH]

Anybody have info on this gem, snow inside is free!!
Attached Thumbnails Craigslist Gold!-image.jpg  
Old 03-02-2015, 08:51 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ Does it atleast come with a snow shovel?
Old 03-03-2015, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 753 Likes on 406 Posts

Not Craigslist but worth the view...

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/31480

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.