Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Wake Jumping with Bow Bling >

Wake Jumping with Bow Bling

Notices

Wake Jumping with Bow Bling

Old 09-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw a cruiser this past weekend like one in that video running at speed with like three chicks riding up on the bow, with major choppy waves, like the ocean, and my buddy was like "wow won't they fall off?" I said "probably, their just idiots with no common sense!"
Old 09-03-2014, 09:03 AM
Registered

Some really stupid decisions being made in this vid, including the mullet at 4:00
Old 09-03-2014, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by 08 fastech 292
And she still isn't big enough! LOL
What a dumb azz
The driver probably sent the chick passenger up after that bow launch. Two 120lb chicks + one 2000 watt generator. Flies level now!
Old 09-03-2014, 11:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donzi ZX
This video has it all...The obligatory fender washing guy, the dumb-chick-on-the-bow-while-underway shot, the no PFD during poker run crews...only in Canada folks

I fixed your typo
NORTH AMERICA.....as my former Canadian neighbor told me....Canadians are Americans too Eh
Old 09-03-2014, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I still believe too much blame is attributed to alcohol. Most of these guys were not that adept (bright) at running boats when they got up that morning. Visit the launch ramps in the morning for proof if you need it.

It is also a very convenient knee jerk tag with which to excuse or justify behavior. Sort of like my evil twin brother did it, not me!

When we find a tag like this, we may also become superior in our belief of our own abilities.
A beer belly making comments about an over rounded chick.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:24 AM
Registered

the girl on the bow reminds me of one time on Lake Travis, Texas in the really early 80s or maybe even the late 70s when at the end of the day everyone would head back west on the lake to wherever they came from often racing each other

there were two matching blue Glastron closed bow boats boats following one behind the other and the front one had the drunkest longhair hippy guy in jorts riding up on the bow with NO rail at all just grabbing onto the nose with one hand while his other hand was acting like he was riding a bucking bull.....they were probably running about 45mph

also in that video the guy in the orange cat really does not know how to operate that boat at all and it must be the slowest cat on earth as well
Old 09-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Over the weekend I saw a guy leave the island we were at in his twin engine (I/O) 27-30ish rinker or four winns (I wasn't paying attention to it until I noticed the back). They left the island under power with 3 kids on the front. While this is unsafe, they weren't going much faster than no wake speed. However what I saw next, still to this day has me speechless... There was a guy and his girlfriend not only sitting on the swim platform, they both had their feet dangling in the water, while the boat not only backed up but spun around and headed for the shipping channel. Once it go to the shipping channel, the boat picked up speed. Not enuff to get on plane, but enuff to leave a decent wake, all while still having two passengers sitting on the swim platform with their feet dangling inches from twin meat grinders under them. Of all the stupid stuff I have seen on youtube, this one about takes top honors. I wanted to record it on my phone, but I honestly thought for sure someone was loosing a foot, so I just had to look the other way. There were many people yelling at them, however they had no clue that the people yelling were directing it at them..... It amazes me how grown adults could make such a poor decision.. These are probably the same people that push their hand half way down a running garbage disposal too....
Old 09-03-2014, 11:37 AM
Registered

Take note of all the boats in this video as I am certain we will see some of them for sale soon. needing a new outdrive. Also forgot ad not 1 PFD seen..... but plenty of alcohol, maybe they think their beer bellies will keep them afloat

Last edited by inspector747; 09-03-2014 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by low_psi
Over the weekend I saw a guy leave the island we were at in his twin engine (I/O) 27-30ish rinker or four winns (I wasn't paying attention to it until I noticed the back). They left the island under power with 3 kids on the front. While this is unsafe, they weren't going much faster than no wake speed. However what I saw next, still to this day has me speechless... There was a guy and his girlfriend not only sitting on the swim platform, they both had their feet dangling in the water, while the boat not only backed up but spun around and headed for the shipping channel. Once it go to the shipping channel, the boat picked up speed. Not enuff to get on plane, but enuff to leave a decent wake, all while still having two passengers sitting on the swim platform with their feet dangling inches from twin meat grinders under them. Of all the stupid stuff I have seen on youtube, this one about takes top honors. I wanted to record it on my phone, but I honestly thought for sure someone was loosing a foot, so I just had to look the other way. There were many people yelling at them, however they had no clue that the people yelling were directing it at them..... It amazes me how grown adults could make such a poor decision.. These are probably the same people that push their hand half way down a running garbage disposal too....
that story literally made a shiver go up my spine...unbelievable what people will do
Old 09-03-2014, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by inspector747
Take note of all the boats in this video as I am certain we will see some of them for sale soon. needing a new outdrive. Also forgot ad not 1 PFD seen..... but plenty of alcohol, maybe they think their beer bellies will keep them afloat
Im actually pretty sure that black baja with the grey/silver tribal graphics on the sides was on ebay a week or 2 ago, haha.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.