Ben Kramer to be released!?!? >

Ben Kramer to be released!?!?

Notices

Ben Kramer to be released!?!?

Old 10-18-2014, 12:46 AM
Registered

Received 590 Likes on 240 Posts

Originally Posted by SABER28
Lucy on here I believe keeps regular contact with ben. he is aware of oso and has read threads about himself here.

as the sticker on my drive guard says "free ben Kramer"
If he is only guilty of Importation I believe it is a crime against him for doing the time he has done.A few years at most for the laundering thing but hey I would do that for the money,

Now if he had anything to do with a murder that is a whole different story. One thing if it is another person in the biz that deserved it for possibly a previous killing but if he had anything to do with Aronow whether he was screwed or not by him ,killing him was not the way to handle it.

I will ask anyone on here how they would feel if someone they loved husband, wife, father and mother or god forbid their children were murdered for revenge..

Hey I hope some evidence surfaces and the previous charges against him for the Aronow dealings are found to be false . If they can positively prove that some other person .group or Cartel had something to do with it

But so far the jury and the timing weighs on the disagreement Ben had with Aronow that was outstanding.

Last edited by tommymonza; 10-18-2014 at 12:51 AM.
Old 10-18-2014, 01:19 AM
Registered

From a Original Quote by Mr Saccenti

In 1982, I brought the Kramer’s into Apache as my partners, sold my interest in Hawk Marine Power and absorbed Race Headquarters, its crew and all its equipment into Apache. The first order of business was to produce the baddest wave buster’s money could buy. Since the tooling for my new 39’ offshore was still months away from completion, I went to the King himself, Don Aronow, and made arrangements to purchase a new 41’ mold he had just completed. The first boat out of the mold was blue and tan and Benny called it “Warpath”.

Ok I just figured out who is in possession of the 39 mold that Mr Saccenti mentions that he was in the process of building for his own company before partnering up with Ben and buying the infamous 41 Apache mold from Aronow.

That mold he speaks about was the mold that was stolen and recovered is now back in the hands of Banana boat company who bought it from him.

Now where did the 41 mold come from that Saber had?

And who was the Company out of Ohio he mentioned that was building half price Apaches?

Also what ever happened to the new 41 straight and step molds that Steve built for Thad Allen?

A Inquiring mind wants to know?

Last edited by tommymonza; 10-18-2014 at 12:00 PM.
Old 10-18-2014, 02:58 AM
Registered

Received 253 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
http://www.bop.gov/inmates/communications.jsp
Restrictions
Each inmate must be approved to use the system and each person that an inmate wants to communicate with must give their permission to do so.
Inmates access to TRULINCS is controlled and inmates do not have access to the internet.
I believe paper copies have been given to him.
Old 10-18-2014, 06:56 AM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
If he is only guilty of Importation I believe it is a crime against him for doing the time he has done.A few years at most for the laundering thing but hey I would do that for the money,

Now if he had anything to do with a murder that is a whole different story. One thing if it is another person in the biz that deserved it for possibly a previous killing but if he had anything to do with Aronow whether he was screwed or not by him ,killing him was not the way to handle it.

I will ask anyone on here how they would feel if someone they loved husband, wife, father and mother or god forbid their children were murdered for revenge..

Hey I hope some evidence surfaces and the previous charges against him for the Aronow dealings are found to be false . If they can positively prove that some other person .group or Cartel had something to do with it

But so far the jury and the timing weighs on the disagreement Ben had with Aronow that was outstanding.
There is a saying - don't EVER mess with a man's money or his wife. And in the 80's/90's revenge was a "thing".
Old 10-18-2014, 10:51 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SABER28
I believe paper copies have been given to him.
Contraband
Old 10-18-2014, 11:09 AM
Registered

Sooo Jusabum What brings you to this site and to just happen to post here?
Old 10-18-2014, 11:54 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by jusabum
There is a saying - don't EVER mess with a man's money or his wife. And in the 80's/90's revenge was a "thing".
Oh ok...thanks. I just needed to understand a good reason for premeditated murder, now that it's just a "thing" I think I'll go out and whack some people, kinda bored today, need something to pick me up.
Old 10-18-2014, 12:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Indy
Oh ok...thanks. I just needed to understand a good reason for premeditated murder, now that it's just a "thing" I think I'll go out and whack some people, kinda bored today, need something to pick me up.
Hey you can't do that anymore that was the 80s

If you look into modern law now they got that THING listed as someTHING you are not supposed to do anymore
Old 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
Indy, "thing" used in this instance is an underworld term. It is used to describe how the criminal empire operates. If they feel someone wrongs them, they are eliminated. Thereby removing the offender and carving it in the street that this is what future offenders can expect. Lethal retaliation. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 10-18-2014 at 12:33 PM.
Old 10-18-2014, 12:45 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Now where did the 41 mold come from that Saber had?

And who was the Company out of Ohio he mentioned that was building half price Apaches?

Also what ever happened to the new 41 straight and step molds that Steve built for Thad Allen?

A Inquiring mind wants to know?
Don't know where the Saber molds came from/how they were aquired (they have the 47 mold too I think?) Im sure its buried on OSO somewhere. Not sure who hes referring to in Ohio, NuTech? This was all before Checkmate used the NuTech molds for the 43 Punisher. Not really sure of the exact time line and how it all went down.

Pantera bought the briefly lived "new" apache molds. Think they only built maybe 2?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.