Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Watch this drone video of one of the largest raft offs! >

Watch this drone video of one of the largest raft offs!

Notices

Watch this drone video of one of the largest raft offs!

Old 11-21-2014, 05:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by buck183
Thanks for the reply. Appreciated.

Now that I read your explanation of how everyone does it I see that JohnAT answered my question. When he said "walk the boat in" I didn't think he actually meant someone physically walked the boat in. Your wording made it crystal clear to me. You do actually have someone "walk the boat in". Makes complete sense. I could easily see us doing that.

This looks like something our family would enjoy doing.

Thanks again....
If you ever plan on coming up be sure to hit me up or, any of us for that matter. We would be more than happy to show you around, I'll even walk your boat in for you!
Old 11-21-2014, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by 12meter joe
I hope you can make it out sometime! A lot of people will anchor just outside of the "raft" and walk in every now and again. That seems to work a little better if you have little ones out there. Can get a little crazy in the center.
That's what I do so that I can leave when I want to. I like to burn some gas too!
Old 11-21-2014, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Still one of the all times funniest threads I ever read ANYWHERE was the thread on another site about the roided out muscle dipsh*ts and their girlfriends getting into a huge fight at the moot. They actually tried to defend their stupidity and people were talking shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit to them! classic!!

Kind've bummed. I found the link to the original thread (it was over 65 pages long!) but it appears the forum is no longer up. too bad... I swear, it was worth reading through the whole thing.

http://themoot.net/index.php?showtopic=34616

Last edited by thisistank; 11-21-2014 at 07:46 AM.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 200 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
That's what I do so that I can leave when I want to. I like to burn some gas too!
We should all tie up together.

We are the row of boats outside the line.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]532953[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Watch this drone video of one of the largest raft offs!-image.jpg