Let's see your shelters or garage pic's >

Let's see your shelters or garage pic's

Notices

Let's see your shelters or garage pic's

Old 12-01-2014, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 127 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by hadleycat
[ATTACH=CONFIG]533520[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]533521[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]533522[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]533523[/ATTACH]

Mine started as a Pole Barn but is more of a Night Club now. I call it "Club 37"
Soooo much winning in this post. I had ideas like that for my garage.....I keep spending the money on motor parts though!

Checkmate, Chevy, and Arctic Cat......Your priorities are correct Sir.
Old 12-01-2014, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Thanks. By "coin?", I was asking for cost/price. I haven't seen those before. So far my floor is polished concrete and it's slick when it's wet. I've seen epoxied floors, and they are even slicker when wet. I don't want that; but still have not figured out what I want the long term surface to be.
Floormat Company.com sells the tiles. They are the "Eco-Sport 1" Tiles". They cost approx. $4.00 a sq. ft.

I don't know if I would use them on a floor that gets wet often. Even though they have "feet" on the bottom it could take a while for the concrete below to dry out.

I really like the look of the polished concrete. I believe that is how they finish the Home Depots around here. How does that hold up to oil spills?
Old 12-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,185 Likes on 515 Posts

Floormat Company.com sells the tiles. They are the "Eco-Sport 1" Tiles". They cost approx. $4.00 a sq. ft.

I don't know if I would use them on a floor that gets wet often. Even though they have "feet" on the bottom it could take a while for the concrete below to dry out.

I really like the look of the polished concrete. I believe that is how they finish the Home Depots around here. How does that hold up to oil spills?
Mine is not as highly polished as a retail/commercial space. Properly described, it's more a burned finish with the automatic finisher.
Overall, it's holding up great, but it's still porous and does stain with oil/whatever drips. I may end up putting epoxy down at some point, but it won't be baby's ass slick. I'll be adding some sand/grit to it.
Old 12-01-2014, 06:01 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Mine is not as highly polished as a retail/commercial space. Properly described, it's more a burned finish with the automatic finisher.
Overall, it's holding up great, but it's still porous and does stain with oil/whatever drips. I may end up putting epoxy down at some point, but it won't be baby's ass slick. I'll be adding some sand/grit to it.
If your curious, mine is epoxy with a clear coat that contains "antislip"........or sand. Even wet it's not slippery at all.
Old 12-01-2014, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Don't take this as a hostile comment but you all suck!

Old 12-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

I just had our floors done for the new home of the Skater we just bought and are remodeling. It was by a company called Elitecrete Solutions. They cut the floor and filled any imperfections. Used an epoxy and then will seal it with a clear urethane so it will not stain. Here are a few pics.
Not sure if you all seen these commercial fans by Big A$$ Fans. It has 6' blades and they are really quiet.
Attached Thumbnails Let's see your shelters or garage pic's-image.jpg   Let's see your shelters or garage pic's-image.jpg   Let's see your shelters or garage pic's-image.jpg  

Old 12-01-2014, 07:30 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Double Rigged
I just had our floors done for the new home of the Skater we just bought and are remodeling. It was by a company called Elitecrete Solutions. They cut the floor and filled any imperfections. Used an epoxy and then will seal it with a clear urethane so it will not stain. Here are a few pics.
Not sure if you all seen these commercial fans by Big A$$ Fans. It has 6' blades and they are really quiet.
I can't wait to do some cutting, welding, fabricating. On that floor.
Old 12-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]533520[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]533521[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]533522[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]533523[/ATTACH]

Mine started as a Pole Barn but is more of a Night Club now. I call it "Club 37"
That's man shi% right there!
Old 12-01-2014, 07:48 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Zero Patience
I can't wait to do some cutting, welding, fabricating. On that floor.
You can. We will be building me a new trailer!!!! LOL
Old 12-01-2014, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 71 Posts

Our storage warehouse in Indianapolis, IN

[ATTACH=CONFIG]533555[/ATTACH]

Our Hanger in Punta Gorda, FL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]533556[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]533557[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Let's see your shelters or garage pic's-image.jpg   Let's see your shelters or garage pic's-image.jpg   Let's see your shelters or garage pic's-image.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.