Grand Haven over,Hardy next??? >

Grand Haven over,Hardy next???

Notices

Grand Haven over,Hardy next???

Old 09-02-2002, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 242 Likes on 129 Posts
Default Grand Haven over,Hardy next???

Had a great time at G.H. races .Got there Fri. noon for a beautiful flat lake and sunshine!!Stayed 'til Sunday night and loved :the races, the crowds, and all the unbelievable boats there in attendance.Man some awesome rides (You know who you are).Sorry to hear about your difficulties Waterfoul,seen your ride at the docks 4-5 pm , but no one near the boat.Atleast it doesn't sound like too bad a fix...good luck!Anyone getting ready for Hardy Dam next weekend????
Old 09-02-2002, 12:18 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Provided I get the intake gaskets all set I'll be at Hardy on Saturday.

Yeah, my boat sat there a while as a friend of mine took us back to Muskegon to get my trailer. Bummer.
Old 09-02-2002, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I should be there -- Have to replace my silent choice pneumatic cylinders since one of them has gone bad

Merc wants $180 each with the brass ends
I found them local with aluminum ends ( Will work the same in fresh water ) Y es they are the same cylinder for $24 each.
If anyone needs some as soon as I have one in hand I will let you know the M#
Old 09-02-2002, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will be there. I am assuming Saturday is the day? I know some people need some directions. Shouldn't be much to get ready since the boat has been running pretty good. I have a new 27 Quad IV prop that I wanted to try before Hardy, but I suppose I could try it there. What time and what should we expect?
Old 09-02-2002, 01:57 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

directions to Hardy....

From Grand Rapids (I'm assuming everyone can find Grand Rapids) take US 131 North to exit 131 (yes, same exit number as the Highway number) and go west to the first street (not far from the highway, gas station/convenience store on the corner) and turn left (south) and follow the signs to Brower Park. Get there early as the ramp will get busy quick, especially if it's a nice sunny morning. You will have to stop at the little shack on the way in and pay/get your day sticker.
Old 09-02-2002, 03:05 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I am going to be there sometime around noon! Any one that I promised a boat ride to and have not paid up.. just let me know. Be glad to give you a run..
I am headed out to the barn to lash some valves right now. If I find anything that is not copasitic..(Sp) I will let you know other wise I will see everyone there!!

Dick
Old 09-02-2002, 05:39 PM
Registered

We are planning on it as well. Thinking about camping at the Sandy Beach campground sat night and making it a weekend thing. Wont be able to hit the water till after noon on saturday though.

See you all there!!
Old 09-02-2002, 06:25 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If the weather is going to be Good SuperV and I are going to run to Ludington if its iffy Hardy!
Old 09-02-2002, 06:31 PM
Registered

I will be there.
Old 09-02-2002, 10:52 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Dyno,

You and Super Wang better bring your rear ends up to Hardy there son cuz KAAMA is going to be there! Doctor Dave and the Wolff are going to be on my boat. Sounds like there are going to be a ton of boats there. Hope my hog is runnin' by then anyway.

Quick Reply: Grand Haven over,Hardy next???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.