Notices

West Michigan boaters!

Old 02-13-2015, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys: keep your eyes peeled for the launch of the West Michigan Offshore powerboat club! Some guys and I have been working on the formation of this club for several months now and have a pretty solid game plan. We're already incorporated in the state of Michigan, are on our way to our non-profit status, and have formed a board of directors. We'll do a few fun runs, numerous low-key hangouts, and some offseason stuff, too. We're not quite ready to roll, but are hoping to start generating hype on OSO, Facebook, etc, in early March. The official launch, where guys can join (very reasonable membership dues) will be April 1. This isn't just some guys getting together - it's an official club similar to Fort Myers Offshore, Eastern New York Powerboat Association, etc. Only a small portion of the website is up now, but more will be posted soon - www.westmichiganoffshore.com.

Help spread the word so we can make this as successful as possible this year!
Old 02-13-2015, 12:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I have a little Pantera 24' for thrills and boat out of Holland. Look for big green eyes on the side. We spend most summer weekends in Whitehall with the wife's 21 Four Winns bowrider..
Old 02-13-2015, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I might be hanging out on the dock thumbing for a ride
Old 02-13-2015, 05:34 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

I'm from/live in west Michigan area and I do not have a Formula either, but I should hopefully have my little puddle jumper in the water this season.
Old 02-13-2015, 06:49 PM
Registered

I also am frequently boat in the GH/Holland area, and also am not a Formula owner. Making some major changes to my Active Thunder - hoping to be ready to go by summer. I better get back to wrenching...

Chris - Very excited for West Michigan Offshore to kick off! It's definitely a void that will be filled in our area. Looking forward to seeing all the events (low key and higher profile) that come from this! Going non-profit and functioning to benefit charity is a great move!
Old 02-13-2015, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 1,207 Likes on 580 Posts

Originally Posted by baronmarine
to often jason! lol

todd
Hey Todd, hope winter is treating you well.
Jason
Old 02-13-2015, 07:13 PM
Registered

I am from West Michigan (Hudsonville) and boat primarily out of Holland or Grand Haven. Had in/out service in Grand Haven for a few years, but decided last year to keep the PowerQuest on the trailer so I can use it at other ports. Really looking to do some fun runs with a few other boats. A Holland to South Haven is always a fun trip.

Chris
Old 02-13-2015, 07:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

No Formula here either. I just work on them A LOT. I run out of Holland and try to get out as much as I can. I think it would be fun to meet up with more local people.
Old 02-13-2015, 07:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tibbstoy2
I also am frequently boat in the GH/Holland area, and also am not a Formula owner. Making some major changes to my Active Thunder - hoping to be ready to go by summer. I better get back to wrenching...

Chris - Very excited for West Michigan Offshore to kick off! It's definitely a void that will be filled in our area. Looking forward to seeing all the events (low key and higher profile) that come from this! Going non-profit and functioning to benefit charity is a great move!
You know it! It's pretty obvious from the posts here that there are a lot of guys that want to get together, but there isn't really any organized way to do it. West Michigan Offshore will be a great way to unite go fast boaters, even while benefiting charity.
Old 02-14-2015, 11:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by baronmarine
hey tom. new 51' outerlimits?? vee this time?

todd
I saw that and thought the same thing!!

What did you get Tom???

Pics??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.