Notices

OPGP Series???

Old 07-28-2015, 07:59 AM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,727 Likes on 3,793 Posts

Most People don't even know who I am, they could be standing next to me and not know it. My Pics are what are recognized, and thats the way i prefer it! As for bashing, maybe back when OSS was alive and well, but since that died years ago, not so much! I have been around the boat industry and racing for many years , and while there are many good people there are a load of Liars, Frauds, Leeches, so if you really know me then you fall into the first category!
Old 07-28-2015, 12:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kevin - Tuggit - you are so funny, I don't know how anybody could dislike you and your "Tuggit Stickers"................I still have mine all over the boat and trailer........You are the "Abassador of Wisdom "

Pete B - You are the "Best" and nobody takes snapshops like you. I don't think your Fan Club has diminished at all.

I would like to add one small bit of information about OSS when it was thriving is that "All the Classes that raced got paid prize money from first to third place" and also all the OSS Staff (except Board Members/Class Reps) were paid "handsome salaries" along with traveling expenses. The "Safety Teams" were also paid professionals with impecable services. Although it lasted a short time, I don't think there is much to complain about what it did offer to everyone including the fans.