End of an Era: Janssen Selling Snowy Mountain Brewery

Notices

End of an Era: Janssen Selling Snowy Mountain Brewery

Old 02-28-2015, 03:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Treehunter
Does it include the Lance Armstrong motor?
That is just plain funny, you're a funny guy....I like witty smart ass comments....
Old 02-28-2015, 04:38 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

If the price is right Im sure it has the best stuff money can buy. Will it perform the same or will it be like the last one he sold and tell you, you just don't have the talent to run it.? I'm not discounting Brian's amazing skills at set up and driving/throttling skills. IMO who ever buys it and wants to race it they should buy it as the package as it was raced in KW. Do a sea trial and it better do at least low 100 MPH. Then before you race it have the motor torn down and inspected. If all is good you have what should be a winning boat for years. Don't be a sucker and buy it without the motor, props it has been raced with IMO. Im sure its not going to be for sale at a give away price! If you want it for poker runs then that's a different story.
Old 02-28-2015, 05:07 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Does it come with parity restrictions?? woudnt it suck to buy a boat that goes slower than you thought without the magic parts and have restrictions on it too.....