Spring has left the building! >

Spring has left the building!

Notices

Spring has left the building!

Old 03-23-2015, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 4,285 Likes on 1,236 Posts

Originally Posted by nofastboat
That was a very very cool go pro video. would love to see more videos like that. i like the one on the transom but it would be cool if it could be moved to a little cleaner of a spot. if you down load the go pro app on your phone you can watch the live feed of of your go pro. my girl friend will watch me surf while she sits on the beach on her phone. it can be great to find how you want the camera angle set up quick. (bet she wishes i would take it to the bar so she can watch the live feed and keep an eye on me lol) but all in all that was an awesome video. hope your winter warms up

That was just a compilation of some higher speed runs when I was bored. Here`s a few more: https://www.youtube.com/user/8YOURMA/videos
I usually have a live feed on my tablet mounted above the cuddy door. The only downfall of having the wifi turned on; it`s battery killer!
I`m waiting for the autonomous drones to get faster, that is the future of the ultimate footage. They are getting better .. this one will do 45mph.

http://hexoplus.com/
Old 03-23-2015, 11:07 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
That was just a compilation of some higher speed runs when I was bored. Here`s a few more: https://www.youtube.com/user/8YOURMA/videos
I usually have a live feed on my tablet mounted above the cuddy door. The only downfall of having the wifi turned on; it`s battery killer!
I`m waiting for the autonomous drones to get faster, that is the future of the ultimate footage. They are getting better .. this one will do 45mph.

http://hexoplus.com/
Look into the Brunton Battery Pack for the GoPro. Best money I ever spent, lasts 8 hours of run time minimum and is powerful enough to charge your phone. I ran my GoPro the entire Key West weekend, used it for still photos too and only charged it once and it was still at 1/3 battery left.
Old 03-23-2015, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

ICDEDPPL...as much as I love you other avitars, the latest is bad ass. Love the stripped down arrestor!
Old 03-23-2015, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

Left the house this morning *31. It's got up to 41* now but that's about it for the next couple days with overnights in the low, low 20's. WTF? I live in Maryland. We have had winters that it didn't get below freezing. It's been going on so long this winter that never ends 31* this morning was hoody weather.
Old 03-23-2015, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 157 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by f_inscreenname
Left the house this morning *31. It's got up to 41* now but that's about it for the next couple days with overnights in the low, low 20's. WTF? I live in Maryland. We have had winters that it didn't get below freezing. It's been going on so long this winter that never ends 31* this morning was hoody weather.
31 is hoody weather, isn't that sad? Last week it was in the mid 40's here and I saw people on motorcycles, people in convertibles with the top down, and people hitting balls at the driving range. No doubt in my mind if there wasn't snow on the golf coarse they would've been out there.
Old 03-23-2015, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Yep....this pretty much blows....3" so far and counting.
Old 03-23-2015, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now you know what Charlotte, NC weather is like...Except some days we will get snow until noon, and it will be 70 by 4pm...

Welcome to my world!
Old 03-23-2015, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by buck35
But you guys all have to live behind bug screens, winter has it's merits.
actually no.....if you are close to the coast and not in a mangrove patch then bugs aren't terrible. I don't even have a screen enclosure over my pool!

I experienced worse bugs in NH and Mass in the summertime and on both occasions it was hotter up there in the summer than it was at my house that day!
Old 03-23-2015, 02:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool video's Dan!!
Come on summer
Old 03-23-2015, 02:09 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,737 Likes on 1,228 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Chicago weather: Short sleeves 2 days ago.
Today:

and Wednesdays forecast is 56*

I love winter but I`m over it now.

Maybe this will help my Midwest peeps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGfLuAncszg&feature=youtu.be
I'm guessing this would be a really bad time to say we didn't even have winter, such as it is, in Northern California this year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.